Looking for top-quality CBD Oil in Greenwood? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a premium selection of US-made, CBD products and provide lightning-fast,free shipping throughout South Carolina!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Greenwood, South Carolina, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Quality CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company whose primary objective is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, it is very important for us to provide education about hemp and how it works with our bodies to provide balance and well being.
Experience The fabuleaf™ Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
An Important Question: Is CBD Oil Legal in South Carolina?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in South Carolina.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, including CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the individual laws & regulations that dictate specific-case uses may vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws in your state or region.
What to Know When Shopping for CBD in Greenwood, SC
Because there are such a vast number different options, it can often be quite difficult to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality products. While there are many good-quality CBD products available, there are also many inferior-quality CBD products too.
To avoid low-quality products and identify the best item for your needs, here are five things to know when purchasing a CBD product.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before you decide to purchase any CBD product, it is always best to do some due dilligence. Do a search of the brand and the product and check that both exhibit a solid reputation with past shoppers. Look for any red flags that could indicate that the company is questionable.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it is highly advised to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product was not tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking the product’s lab analysis report, you should verify that the mg of CBD labeled is accurate.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each provides unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, be sure the product does not contain ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: This one is extremely important and one that is freqently overlooked. How was the CBD produced or manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a certified facility by a trained team? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in the US? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the plant? These are important points that you should consider when buying CBD in Greenwood.
- Made in the USA: When it comes to CBD, it’s best to use products that are made in the United States with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places around the globe, the US has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.