Looking for premium-quality CBD products in Greenwood? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a great selection of high-grade, CBD products and offer fast, free shipping throughout South Carolina!
Free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Greenwood, South Carolina, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Quality CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company whose ultimate goal is to provide high-quality, safe, effective hemp CBD products to to the world. Additionally, it is very important for us to offer education about hemp and how it works with our bodies to provide balance and well-being.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free & Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast,free shipping to Greenwood and other cities such as saint-andrews, lexington, and greer
Legal Concerns: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in South Carolina?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in South Carolina.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the laws & regulations that dictate specific-case uses will vary across different states.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws within your state or region.
What to Know When Shopping for CBD Products in Greenwood, SC
With such a vast amount various options to choose from, it can be difficult to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality products. While there are, of course, many premium-quality CBD products that are on available, there are also, unfortunately, many inferior-quality CBD products too.
To help avoid bad-quality products and pick the best product for your needs, here’s a variety of things to know when purchasing a CBD product.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before buying a type of CBD product, it is crucial to do a little bit of research. Do a search of both the brand and the product to verify that both exhibit a good-standing reputation with previous customers. Always look for any red flags that indicate that the company is sketchy.
- Lab Tests: Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it is highly recommended to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it had not been tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing a product’s lab test report, you should confirm that the mg of CBD on the label is correct.
- Type of CBD in Product: Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each type of CBD offers a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should align with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, make sure the product does not contain any ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: How was the product manufactured or produced? Was the CBD produced in a standardized facility by a trained team? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in the US? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the plant? These are critical questions that you need to consider when purchasing CBD in Greenwood or anywhere really.
- Made in the US: When it comes to CBD, it’s ideal to purchase products that are made in the United States with CBD that is extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be grown in numerous places around the globe, the United States offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.