Shopping for premium-grade CBD Oil in Greenwich? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide variety of US-made, CBD products and provide lightning-fast,free shipping throughout Connecticut!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Greenwich, Connecticut, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Quality CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company whose primary objective is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum CBD products to our customers. In addition, one of secondary goals is to educate the world about CBD and how it works with our body systems to delivery balance and wellness.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Full Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free & Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast and free shipping to Greenwich and other cities such as wethersfield, west-haven, and new-canaan
Legal Concerns: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Connecticut?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Connecticut.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the laws and regulations that dictate specific uses vary across different states.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws within your state or region.
What to Look for When Shopping for CBD Oil in Greenwich, CT
With so many different companies to choose from, it can become difficult to choose the right CBD product for one’s needs. While there are, of course, many premium-quality products that are on the market, there are also, unfortunately, many low-quality items too.
To help avoid the bad-quality products and identify the perfect product for your needs, here are 5 things to know when looking to purchase a CBD product.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before buying any type of CBD product, it is essential to do some due dilligence. Search both the brand and the product to confirm that both exhibit a good reputation with previous customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that might indicate that the brand is not worth a try.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it is strongly recommended to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product had not been tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking the product’s lab report, you always confirm that the concentration of CBD listed on the product is correct.
- Type of CBD in Product: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each type of CBD offers a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should align with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, be sure the product doesn’t contain any ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: How was the product manufactured? Was the product produced in a standardized facility? Is the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in the United States? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp plant? These are important focuses that one need to think about when purchasing CBD in Greenwich.
- Made in the USA: When considering CBD products, it’s always best to use products that are made in America with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places throughout the globe, America has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and American farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.