Looking for full spectrum CBD oil products in Greenwich? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a premium selection of cannabinoid-rich, hemp-derived CBD products and offer lightning-fast,free shipping on every order throughout Connecticut!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Greenwich, Connecticut, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Quality CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company with a sole purpose is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum CBD products to our customers. Additionally, it is very important for us to offer education about cannabis and how it works with our body systems to delivery balance and well being.
The fabuleaf™ CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
CBD Regulations in Connecticut: Is CBD Oil Legal in Connecticut?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Connecticut.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the laws and regulations that govern specific uses vary across different states.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws in your state or region.
What to Look for When Purchasing CBD in Greenwich, CT
With so many different products to select from, it can become quite difficult to gauge the quality of a CBD product. While there are a variety high-quality products out there, there are also many poor-quality items too.
To help you avoid bad-quality products and identify the perfect product for your needs, here’s five crucial things to look for when looking to buy a CBD product.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it’s critical to do a little bit of research. Search both the brand and the product to verify that both have a solid reputation with previous customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that may indicate that the brand is untrustworthy.
- Lab Testing: Before you decide to purchase any CBD product, it is highly recommended to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it wasn’t tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking the product’s lab test report, you should confirm that the mg of CBD listed on the product is accurate.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each type provides unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, be sure the product doesn’t contain ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: How was the CBD product produced? Was it produced in a proper facility by a qualified team? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in the US? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp plant? These are important things that you must consider when purchasing CBD in Greenwich or anywhere really.
- Made in the U.S.: When considering hemp, it’s ideal to select products that are made in the US with CBD that is extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be grown in numerous places around the globe, the US offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and US farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.