Shopping for full spectrum CBD in Greenville? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a premium selection of US-made, CBD products and provide fast and free shipping on every order throughout South Carolina!
Free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Greenville, South Carolina, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Premium CBD
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company with a mission is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to to the world. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to provide education about cannabis and how it works with our bodies to delivery balance and well-being.
Experience The fabuleaf™ Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Powerful Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free & Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast,free shipping to Greenville and neighboring cities like rock-hill, north-charleston, and columbia
Is CBD Oil Legal in South Carolina?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in South Carolina.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the laws & regulations that govern specific uses will vary across different states.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws within your state or region.
5 Things to Look for When Shopping for CBD Oil in Greenville, SC
With so many various brands to select from, it can become quite challenging to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are many premium-quality products out there, there are also many low-quality items too.
To help avoid low-quality products and identify the best item for your needs, here are 5 crucial things to look for when looking to purchase CBD.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before you purchase any type of CBD product, it’s best to do a little bit of research. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product and confirm that both have a solid reputation with previous customers. Always look for any red flags that could indicate that the brand is questionable.
- Lab Reports: Before purchasing a CBD product, it is highly advised to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it wasn’t tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking a product’s lab report, you should confirm that the concentration of CBD on the label is correct.
- CBD Type: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each type offers a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should match with your needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, make sure the product doesn’t have any ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: This point is super important and one that is commonly overlooked. How was the CBD product produced or manufactured? Was it produced in a appropriate facility by a qualified team? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in America? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp plant? These are critical focuses that one must evaluate when buying CBD in Greenville.
- Made in the USA: When considering CBD, it’s ideal to select products that are made in the United States with CBD which was extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places around the globe, the US offers the ideal environment for growing hemp and American farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.