Shopping for premium-grade CBD in Greenville? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a great selection of quality, hemp-derived CBD products and provide fast, free shipping throughout North Carolina!
Free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Greenville, North Carolina, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Hemp-Derived CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company whose sole purpose is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious CBD products to to the world. In addition, one of secondary goals is to educate our customers about hemp and how it works with our body to delivery balance and well being.
Why Choose fabuleaf CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Is CBD Legal in North Carolina?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in North Carolina.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the laws & regulations that dictate specific-case uses vary from state to state.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws and regulations in your state or region.
What to Know When Buying CBD Products in Greenville, NC
With so many various companies, it can be difficult to gauge the quality of CBD products. While there are, of course, many good-quality products available, there are also many bad-quality CBD products too.
In order to avoid the low-quality products and pick the right product for your needs, here’s a variety of things to look for when buying a CBD product.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you buy any CBD product, it’s essential to do a bit of due dilligence. Search both the brand and the product to verify that both feature a good-standing reputation with previous shoppers. Always look for any red flags that may indicate that the company is bad news.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it is strongly recommended to check that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If it had not been tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing the product’s lab analysis report, you should confirm that the MG of CBD labeled is accurate.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each type delivers unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should match with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, make sure the product does not contain ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: This item is super important and one that is commonly overlooked. How was the product produced or manufactured? Was the product produced in a proper facility? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in the United States? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp? These are important questions that one should evaluate when shopping for CBD in Greenville.
- American-Made: When considering hemp, it’s best to purchase products that are made in the United States with CBD which was extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be sourced from various places throughout the globe, America offers the ideal environment for growing hemp and US farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.