Free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Greenville, North Carolina, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Premium CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company whose ultimate goal is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious hemp CBD products to our customers. In addition, it is very important for us to educate the world about hemp and how it works with our body to provide balance and wellness.
Why Choose fabuleaf Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Wide Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast and free shipping to Greenville and nearby cities like sanford, lenoir, and jacksonville
Stay Informed: Is CBD Oil Legal in North Carolina?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in North Carolina.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the individual laws & regulations that dictate specific-case uses will vary at the state level.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws in your state or region.
Several Things to Look for When Purchasing CBD Products in Greenville, NC
With so many different options to select from, it can often become quite challenging to choose the best item for one’s needs. While there are, of course, many premium-quality products available, there are also many low-quality CBD products as well.
To help avoid low-quality products and find the ideal product for your needs, here’s a variety of things to be aware of when purchasing CBD.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you buy any type of CBD product, it is critical to do a bit of due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product to verify that both feature a good reputation with previous shoppers. Always look for any red flags that indicate that the company is questionable.
- Lab Testing: Before you decide to purchase a CBD product, it is highly recommended to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product wasn’t tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking a product’s lab report, you should confirm that the mg of CBD on the label is correct.
- Type of CBD in Product: Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each delivers a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, make sure the product does not have ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: How was the product manufactured? Was it produced in a appropriate facility by a certified team? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in the US? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp plant? These are crucial focuses that one should consider when purchasing CBD in Greenville or anywhere really.
- Made in the US: When considering hemp, it’s always best to purchase products that are made in the US with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in various places around the globe, America offers the ideal environment for growing hemp.