Looking for high-quality CBD Oil in Greenville? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a wide selection of quality, hemp-derived CBD products and offer fast, free shipping throughout Mississippi!
Free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Greenville, Mississippi, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Quality CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company with a primary objective is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, it is very important for us to offer education about CBD and how it works with our body to provide balance and wellness.
Why Choose fabuleaf CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Stay Informed: Is CBD Legal in Mississippi?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Mississippi.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, including CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the laws and regulations that govern specific-case uses may vary across different states.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws within your state or region.
What to Look for When Purchasing CBD Products in Greenville, MS
Because there are so many various products to select from, it can often become quite challenging to select the ideal item for one’s needs. While there are, of course, a variety premium-quality CBD products available, there are also, unfortunately, many low-quality items too.
In order to avoid the low-quality products and find the right product for your needs, here’s 5 important things to know when looking to buy a CBD product.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before buying a CBD product, it is essential to do a bit of research. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product and check that both exhibit a good-standing reputation with previous shoppers. Look for any red flags that might indicate that the product is sketchy.
- Lab Reports: Before you decide to buy any CBD product, it is strongly advised to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product had not been tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing the product’s lab analysis report, you should confirm that the concentration of CBD listed on the product is accurate.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each offers a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, be sure the product doesn’t have ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: This point is super important and one that is freqently overlooked. How was the product produced or manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a standardized facility? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in America? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp plant? These are crucial things that one need to think about when buying CBD in Greenville or anywhere really.
- Made in the U.S.: When considering CBD, it’s always best to use products that are made in the US with CBD that is extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be grown in numerous places around the world, the US has the ideal environment for growing hemp and US farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.