Shopping for premium-grade CBD oil products in Greensboro? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a premium selection of quality, hemp-derived CBD products and provide fast and free shipping throughout North Carolina!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Greensboro, North Carolina, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Quality CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company with a ultimate goal is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum CBD products to our customers. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to educate people about hemp and how it works with our bodies to delivery balance and well being.
The fabuleaf CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Wide Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast,free shipping to Greensboro and other cities such as morganton, mint-hill, and clemmons
CBD Regulations: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in North Carolina?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in North Carolina.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the individual laws & regulations that govern specific uses will vary at the state level.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the laws and regulations within your state or region.
Common Things to Look for When Purchasing CBD Oil in Greensboro, NC
Because there are so many various companies to select from, it can be quite difficult to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are, of course, a variety high-quality CBD products that are on the market, there are also many inferior-quality items as well.
In order to avoid the low-quality products and find the best item for your needs, here are 5 things to know when looking to buy CBD.
- Product Ratings: Before you decide to buy a type of CBD product, it is always best to do a little bit of research. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product and check that both feature a good reputation with past customers. Look for any red flags that may indicate that the company is untrustworthy.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before purchasing a CBD product, it is highly advised to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If it was not tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking a product’s lab test report, you always verify that the concentration of CBD listed on the product is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each type of CBD delivers unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should match with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, make sure the product doesn’t have any ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: How was the CBD manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a standardized facility by a trained team? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in the United States? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp plant? These are critical points that one must think about when deciding to buy CBD in Greensboro.
- American-Made: When considering CBD products, it’s ideal to use products that are made in America with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places around the globe, America has the ideal environment for growing hemp.