Shopping for premium-quality CBD oil products in Greenfield? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide variety of US-made, CBD products and offer fast and free shipping throughout Wisconsin!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Greenfield, Wisconsin, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Hemp-Derived CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company with a ultimate goal is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to to the world. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to provide education about hemp and how it works with our body systems to delivery balance and wellness.
Why Choose fabuleaf CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
CBD Regulations: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Wisconsin?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Wisconsin.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the laws and regulations that dictate specific-case uses will vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the regulations and laws within your state or region.
Several Things to Know When Buying CBD Products in Greenfield, WI
With so many different brands to select from, it can often become challenging to select the best CBD product for one’s needs. While there are, of course, many high-quality CBD products that are on the market, there are also, unfortunately, many poor-quality CBD products as well.
In order to avoid poor-quality products and find the right product for your needs, here are several things to know when looking to purchase CBD products.
- Product Ratings: Before you buy a type of CBD product, it’s critical to do some due dilligence. Do a search of both the brand and the product and confirm that both have a good reputation with past shoppers. Look for any red flags that could indicate that the company is untrustworthy.
- Lab Reports: Before buying any CBD product, it is strongly recommended to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it was not tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing the product’s lab analysis report, you should verify that the MG of CBD labeled on the product is correct.
- CBD Type: Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each offers unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, be sure the product does not have ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: This one is super important and one that is commonly overlooked. How was the CBD product manufactured or produced? Was the product produced in a proper facility? Is the CBD extracted from hemp grown in America? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp plant? These are important questions that you must evaluate when purchasing CBD in Greenfield.
- Made in the United States: When it comes to hemp, it’s best to buy products that are made in the United States with CBD that is extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be grown in various places throughout the globe, the US has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and US farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.