Shopping for high-grade CBD products in Greenfield? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a wide selection of quality, CBD products and provide fast and free shipping on every order throughout Wisconsin!
Free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Greenfield, Wisconsin, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Hemp-Derived CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company whose sole purpose is to provide high-quality, safe, effective hemp CBD products to our customers. In addition, one of secondary goals is to offer education about cannabis and how it interacts with our bodies to delivery balance and well being.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Full Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast and free shipping to Greenfield and nearby cities such as weston, grand-chute, and la-crosse
Legal Concerns: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Wisconsin?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Wisconsin.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, including CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the laws and regulations that govern specific-case uses may vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the laws and regulations within your state or region.
What to Look for When Purchasing CBD Products in Greenfield, WI
Because there are so many different products to choose from, it can often be quite challenging to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality products. While there are many high-quality CBD products that are on available, there are also many low-quality items as well.
To help avoid poor-quality products and identify the ideal item for your needs, here’s 5 things to look for when shopping for a CBD product.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before buying any CBD product, it’s essential to do your due dilligence. Search both the brand and the product to verify that both have a good reputation with past customers. Always look for any red flags that may indicate that the product is bad news.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before you decide to purchase any CBD product, it is strongly recommended to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product wasn’t tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying the product’s lab report, you always confirm that the MG of CBD on the label is correct.
- Type of CBD: Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each type provides a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, make sure the product doesn’t have any ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: How was the CBD product produced or manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a certified facility? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in the United States? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp? These are crucial focuses that you need to consider when shopping for CBD in Greenfield or anywhere really.
- Made in the U.S.: When considering CBD products, it’s always best to use products that are made in the United States with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places around the world, America has the ideal environment for growing hemp and American farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.