Shopping for premium-quality CBD products in Greenbelt? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a great selection of quality, hemp-derived CBD products and provide free shipping on every order throughout Maryland!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Greenbelt, Maryland, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Full Spectrum CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company whose mission is to provide high-quality, safe, effective CBD products to our customers. In addition, one of secondary goals is to educate the world about hemp and how it works with our bodies to provide balance and well-being.
Experience The fabuleaf™ CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Full Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free and Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast and free shipping to Greenbelt and neighboring cities like lochearn, south-gate, and chillum
CBD Regulations: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Maryland?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Maryland.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, which include CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the individual laws & regulations that dictate specific-case uses will vary across different states.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws and regulations in your state or region.
What to Know When Shopping for CBD in Greenbelt, MD
With such a vast amount different brands to select from, it can often become challenging to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality products. While there are many high-quality CBD products that are on available, there are also, unfortunately, many low-quality CBD products as well.
To avoid bad-quality products and identify the right item for you, here are FIVE things to know when purchasing CBD.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before you decide to buy a type of CBD product, it’s important to do your research. Search the brand and the product to verify that both feature a good reputation with past customers. Always look for any red flags that might indicate that the brand is bad news.
- Lab Testing: Before buying any CBD product, it is strongly advised to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it was not tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing the product’s lab report, you always confirm that the concentration of CBD listed on the product is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each type of CBD provides a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, make sure the product does not contain ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: How was the CBD product manufactured or produced? Was it produced in a proper facility by a qualified team? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in the United States? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the plant? These are important things that you must think about when buying CBD in Greenbelt.
- Made in the US: When considering CBD products, it’s best to purchase products that are made in the US with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in various places across the world, the United States has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and American farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.