Looking for premium-grade CBD products in Greenbelt? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a great selection of US-made, CBD products and offer free shipping on every order throughout Maryland!
Free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Greenbelt, Maryland, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Hemp-Derived CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company whose mission is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum CBD products to our customers. In addition, one of secondary goals is to provide education about CBD and how it interacts with our bodies to delivery balance and wellness.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Maryland CBD Laws: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Maryland?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Maryland.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the individual laws & regulations that dictate specific uses vary across different states.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the laws and regulations within your state or region.
What to Look for When Purchasing CBD in Greenbelt, MD
Because there are such a vast amount different options, it can often become challenging to determine the quality of a CBD product. While there are, of course, a variety quality CBD products that are on the market, there are also, unfortunately, many bad-quality products too.
In order to avoid the bad-quality products and identify the ideal item for your needs, here are five things to know when shopping for CBD products.
- Company Reputation: Before you purchase a type of CBD product, it’s always best to do a little bit of research. Do a search of both the brand and the product to confirm that both feature a good-standing reputation with past customers. Look for any red flags that may indicate that the brand is questionable.
- Lab Tests: Before you decide to buy any CBD product, it is strongly recommended to check that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product was not tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing a product’s lab test report, you should confirm that the concentration of CBD labeled on the product is accurate.
- Type of CBD: Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each type offers unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, make sure the product does not contain ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: This item is super important and one that is often overlooked. How was the CBD product produced or manufactured? Was it produced in a proper facility by a certified team? Is the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in the US? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp? These are critical points that one need to consider when deciding to buy CBD in Greenbelt or anywhere really.
- Made in the US: When it comes to hemp, it’s always best to purchase products that are made in the United States with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be grown in numerous places throughout the world, the US has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and American farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.