Looking for top-quality CBD in Greenacres? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a premium selection of high-grade, hemp-derived CBD products and provide fast, free shipping on every order throughout Florida!
Free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Greenacres, Florida, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Full Spectrum CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company with a sole purpose is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious hemp CBD products to to the world. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to provide education about CBD and how it interacts with our body to provide balance and well being.
Why Choose fabuleaf Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Contains a Wide Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast,free shipping to Greenacres and other cities like san-carlos-park, pinellas-park, and davie
An Important Question: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Florida?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Florida.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the laws and regulations that dictate specific uses may vary from state to state.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws and regulations within your state or region.
What to Know When Purchasing CBD Oil in Greenacres, FL
With such a vast amount various companies to select from, it can often become quite challenging to choose the best item for one’s needs. While there are, of course, a variety premium-quality products that are on available, there are also, unfortunately, many bad-quality products too.
To avoid the poor-quality products and pick the right product for your needs, here are five things to know when shopping for a CBD product.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you buy a type of CBD product, it is critical to do some research. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product and check that both exhibit a solid reputation with past shoppers. Always look for any red flags that might indicate that the product is bad news.
- Lab Tests: Before you purchase a CBD product, it is strongly advised to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If it had not been tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing a product’s lab report, you always verify that the mg of CBD on the label is accurate.
- CBD Type: Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each offers unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should match with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, make sure the product doesn’t contain any ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: How was the CBD produced or manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a standardized facility? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in the United States? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp plant? These are crucial points that one need to evaluate when shopping for CBD in Greenacres or anywhere really.
- Is the product made in the US: When it comes to hemp, it’s best to select products that are made in the US with CBD which was extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places throughout the world, America offers the ideal environment for growing hemp.