Looking for premium CBD products in Green Bay? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a premium selection of US-made, CBD products and offer lightning-fast,free shipping throughout Wisconsin!
Free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Green Bay, Wisconsin, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Quality CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company whose sole purpose is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to to the world. In addition, it is very important for us to educate people about cannabis and how it works with our body systems to provide balance and well-being.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Powerful Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free & Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast,free shipping to Green Bay and neighboring cities like ashwaubenon, kenosha, and menomonie
An Important Question: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Wisconsin?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Wisconsin.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the individual laws and regulations that govern specific-case uses will vary across different states.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the regulations and laws within your state or region.
Common Things to Look for When Shopping for CBD Oil in Green Bay, WI
Because there are so many different products to select from, it can become quite challenging to choose the right product for one’s needs. While there are, of course, many high-quality products that are on the market, there are also, unfortunately, many poor-quality CBD products too.
To avoid bad-quality products and identify the perfect item for you, here are 5 things to know when shopping for CBD.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you decide to purchase any type of CBD product, it is always best to do a little bit of due dilligence. Search the brand and the product and check that both exhibit a solid reputation with previous shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that indicate that the product is bad news.
- Lab Tests: Before you decide to purchase a CBD product, it is strongly recommended to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it was not tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking the product’s lab report, you always verify that the amount of CBD labeled is accurate.
- Type of CBD: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each type of CBD provides a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should match with your individual needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, be sure the product does not have ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: How was the CBD manufactured or produced? Was it produced in a appropriate facility? Was the CBD extracted from hemp grown in the US? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the plant? These are important things that one need to evaluate when shopping for CBD in Green Bay or anywhere really.
- Is the product made in the US: When it comes to CBD, it’s always best to purchase products that are made in the United States with CBD which was extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places across the globe, the United States has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and US farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.