Looking for premium CBD oil products in Greeley? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a wide selection of cannabinoid-rich, hemp-derived CBD products and offer fast, free shipping throughout Colorado!
Free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Greeley, Colorado, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Hemp-Derived CBD
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company with a ultimate goal is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to our customers. In addition, it is very important for us to provide education about CBD and how it works with our body to provide balance and well-being.
The fabuleaf Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Wide Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free & Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast and free shipping to Greeley and nearby cities like loveland, durango, and ken-caryl
An Important Question: Is CBD Legal in Colorado?
To quickly answer this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Colorado.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, including CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the individual laws & regulations that govern specific uses vary across different states.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws and regulations within your state or region.
What to Know When Purchasing CBD Oil in Greeley, CO
Because there are so many various options, it can become quite difficult to determine the quality of a CBD product. While there are a variety premium-quality products available, there are also, unfortunately, many low-quality products too.
To help you avoid the poor-quality products and find the ideal item for your needs, here are 5 important things to be aware of when looking to buy a CBD product.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before you decide to buy a type of CBD product, it is critical to do your research. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product and verify that both have a good reputation with past customers. Look for any red flags that could indicate that the company is not worth a try.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before you decide to purchase any CBD product, it is strongly recommended to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product had not been tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing the product’s lab report, you always verify that the amount of CBD labeled is correct.
- CBD Type: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each delivers unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should match with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, make sure the product doesn’t have any ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: How was the product manufactured or produced? Was the product produced in a proper facility by a trained team? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in America? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the plant? These are critical things that you must consider when purchasing CBD in Greeley.
- Is the product made in the US: When it comes to CBD, it’s ideal to use products that are made in the United States with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places across the world, the United States offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and US farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.