Shopping for full spectrum CBD Oil in Greeley? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide selection of US-made, CBD products and offer fast and free shipping on every order throughout Colorado!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Greeley, Colorado, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Premium CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company with a sole purpose is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to to the world. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to provide education about hemp and how it interacts with our bodies to provide balance and wellness.
Why Choose fabuleaf CBD Products
Stay Informed: Is CBD Legal in Colorado?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Colorado.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, which include CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the laws and regulations that govern specific uses will vary across different states.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the regulations and laws in your state or region.
What to Know When Purchasing CBD Oil in Greeley, CO
Because there are so many different options, it can become quite challenging to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are, of course, many high-quality products that are on the market, there are also many bad-quality CBD products too.
To help avoid low-quality products and identify the ideal item for you, here are a variety of things to look for when shopping for CBD products.
- Company Reputation: Before buying any CBD product, it’s essential to do some due dilligence. Do a search of the brand and the product to check that both feature a good reputation with past customers. Look for any red flags that may indicate that the brand is questionable.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before you purchase any CBD product, it is highly advised to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product was not tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying the product’s lab test report, you should verify that the MG of CBD labeled on the product is correct.
- Type of CBD: Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each provides unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should align with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, make sure the product doesn’t have any ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: How was the product produced? Was the product produced in a standardized facility? Is the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in the United States? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp? These are critical focuses that one must evaluate when shopping for CBD in Greeley.
- Is the product made in the US: When it comes to hemp, it’s always best to purchase products that are made in the United States with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places around the world, America has the ideal environment for growing hemp.