Shopping for high-quality CBD Oil in Great Falls? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a wide selection of quality, hemp-derived CBD products and offer free shipping on every order throughout Virginia!
Free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Great Falls, Virginia, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Premium CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company whose ultimate goal is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, it is very important for us to offer education about CBD and how it interacts with our body systems to delivery balance and well-being.
The fabuleaf™ CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Powerful Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free & Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast,free shipping to Great Falls and other cities like roanoke, portsmouth, and dale-city
An Important Question: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Virginia?
To quickly answer this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Virginia.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, including CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the individual laws and regulations that dictate specific uses vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws within your state or region.
What to Know When Buying CBD in Great Falls, VA
Because there are so many various options, it can often be quite difficult to gauge the quality of a CBD product. While there are, of course, many good-quality CBD products that are on available, there are also, unfortunately, many inferior-quality products as well.
To help you avoid low-quality products and find the perfect product for you, here are 5 things to be aware of when buying CBD products.
- Company Reputation: Before you decide to purchase a type of CBD product, it is crucial to do a bit of research. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product to confirm that both feature a good reputation with previous customers. Look for any red flags that could indicate that the brand is questionable.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before purchasing any CBD product, it is highly recommended to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product was not tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking the product’s lab report, you always confirm that the concentration of CBD labeled on the product is accurate.
- Type of CBD: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each type delivers unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should match with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, be sure the product does not contain any ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: This item is very important and one that is often overlooked. How was the CBD manufactured or produced? Was the product produced in a certified facility? Was the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in the United States? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the plant? These are critical points that you need to consider when purchasing CBD in Great Falls or anywhere really.
- Made in the United States: When considering hemp, it’s ideal to purchase products that are made in the United States with CBD that is extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places across the globe, the United States has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and American farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.