Looking for premium-quality CBD products in Great Falls? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a premium selection of quality, CBD products and provide fast, free shipping on every order throughout Montana!
Free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Great Falls, Montana, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Hemp-Derived CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company whose mission is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum CBD products to to the world. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to provide education about CBD and how it works with our body to provide balance and well being.
Why Choose Our Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Montana?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Montana.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the laws & regulations that dictate specific-case uses will vary at the state level.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the laws and regulations within your state or region.
Important Things to Know When Shopping for CBD in Great Falls, MT
With such a vast amount various products to select from, it can often become quite difficult to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality products. While there are many quality CBD products that are on the market, there are also many inferior-quality products too.
To help you avoid low-quality products and identify the ideal item for your needs, here’s five things to look for when looking to purchase a CBD product.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before purchasing any CBD product, it’s essential to do some due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product to verify that both feature a solid reputation with past shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that may indicate that the product is untrustworthy.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before you purchase any CBD product, it is strongly advised to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it had not been tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying the product’s lab report, you should verify that the mg of CBD labeled on the product is correct.
- CBD Type: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each type of CBD provides unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, be sure the product does not contain any ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: This point is super important and one that is often overlooked. How was the CBD manufactured or produced? Was the CBD produced in a proper facility? Was the CBD extracted from hemp grown in America? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp? These are important points that you need to think about when purchasing CBD in Great Falls.
- Made in the U.S.: When it comes to CBD, it’s best to choose products that are made in the US with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in various places around the world, the United States offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.