Shopping for hemp-derived CBD Oil in Great Falls? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a wide variety of quality, hemp-derived CBD products and offer fast and free shipping on every order throughout Montana!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Great Falls, Montana, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Full Spectrum CBD
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company whose primary objective is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to to the world. In addition, it is very important for us to educate the world about hemp and how it interacts with our body systems to delivery balance and wellness.
Why Choose fabuleaf CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Full Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast and free shipping to Great Falls and other cities including bozeman, bozeman, and butte
CBD Regulations in Montana: Is CBD Oil Legal in Montana?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Montana.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the laws & regulations that govern specific-case uses will vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the regulations and laws in your state or region.
What to Know When Purchasing CBD Products in Great Falls, MT
Because there are such a vast amount different products, it can often become quite difficult to gauge the quality of a CBD product. While there are, of course, a variety high-quality products that are on the market, there are also, unfortunately, many poor-quality products too.
To help you avoid the low-quality products and identify the right product for you, here are 5 things to look for when shopping for a CBD product.
- Product Ratings: Before you decide to purchase a CBD product, it’s always best to do a bit of research. Search both the brand and the product and confirm that both have a good-standing reputation with previous customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that could indicate that the product is sketchy.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before you decide to purchase any CBD product, it is highly advised to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product had not been tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking a product’s lab report, you always verify that the amount of CBD on the label is accurate.
- Type of CBD: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each offers a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, make sure the product doesn’t contain ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: This item is super important and one that is commonly overlooked. How was the product produced or manufactured? Was it produced in a proper facility by a certified team? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in the US? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp? These are important points that you should think about when deciding to buy CBD in Great Falls or anywhere really.
- American-Made: When considering hemp, it’s best to choose products that are made in America with CBD which was extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in various places around the globe, the United States has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and US farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.