Shopping for premium CBD oil products in Great Bend? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a premium selection of high-grade, CBD products and offer lightning-fast,free shipping throughout Kansas!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Great Bend, Kansas, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Hemp-Derived CBD
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company whose mission is to provide high-quality, safe, effective CBD products to to the world. In addition, one of secondary goals is to educate our customers about CBD and how it interacts with our body to provide balance and well-being.
Why Choose fabuleaf CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Legal Concerns: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Kansas?
The short answer to this question: yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Kansas.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the individual laws and regulations that govern specific-case uses may vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws within your state or region.
What to Look for When Buying CBD Products in Great Bend, KS
With such a vast number various brands, it can become quite difficult to choose the ideal item for one’s needs. While there are, of course, many high-quality products out there, there are also many inferior-quality items too.
To help you avoid bad-quality products and pick the perfect product for you, here’s 5 things to be aware of when buying CBD products.
- Company Reputation: Before purchasing a type of CBD product, it is important to do some due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product to verify that both feature a good reputation with past shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that may indicate that the company is questionable.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before purchasing any CBD product, it is strongly advised to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product wasn’t tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing the product’s lab test report, you always verify that the amount of CBD labeled is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each type offers a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, be sure the product doesn’t have ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: This item is super important and one that is often overlooked. How was the product manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a standardized facility by a certified team? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in the United States? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp plant? These are crucial points that you need to evaluate when buying CBD in Great Bend.
- Is the product made in the US: When considering hemp, it’s ideal to purchase products that are made in America with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places across the world, the United States offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.