Looking for high-grade CBD in Grayslake? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a great selection of quality, CBD products and provide fast and free shipping on every order throughout Illinois!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Grayslake, Illinois, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company whose mission is to provide high-quality, safe, effective hemp CBD products to our customers. In addition, one of secondary goals is to educate the world about hemp and how it interacts with our body to provide balance and well-being.
The fabuleaf™ Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
CBD Regulations: Is CBD Legal in Illinois?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Illinois.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the laws & regulations that dictate specific-case uses may vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws within your state or region.
Several Things to Know When Buying CBD Products in Grayslake, IL
Because there are such a vast number different companies to select from, it can become difficult to select the right item for one’s needs. While there are, of course, many high-quality products that are on available, there are also, unfortunately, many bad-quality CBD products as well.
To help avoid poor-quality products and identify the best item for your needs, here’s a variety of things to know when looking to purchase CBD products.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before buying any type of CBD product, it is critical to do a bit of due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product to check that both feature a solid reputation with past shoppers. Look for any red flags that might indicate that the brand is sketchy.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before purchasing any CBD product, it is highly advised to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product wasn’t tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying a product’s lab test report, you should verify that the mg of CBD labeled on the product is correct.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each type provides a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should match with your needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, be sure the product doesn’t have any ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: This item is super important and one that is typically overlooked. How was the product manufactured or produced? Was the CBD produced in a certified facility by a trained team? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in America? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp plant? These are critical questions that you need to evaluate when shopping for CBD in Grayslake.
- Made in the U.S.: When it comes to CBD, it’s ideal to use products that are made in America with CBD that is extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places throughout the world, America offers the ideal environment for growing hemp and American farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.