Looking for high-quality CBD oil products in Grand Rapids? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a wide variety of high-grade, hemp-derived CBD products and provide fast and free shipping on every order throughout Michigan!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Grand Rapids, Michigan, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Full Spectrum CBD
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company whose primary objective is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious hemp CBD products to to the world. In addition, one of secondary goals is to educate consumers about hemp and how it works with our body systems to delivery balance and well-being.
Experience The fabuleaf™ Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Full Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free & Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast and free shipping to Grand Rapids and other cities such as meridian, norton-shores, and byron
Stay Informed: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Michigan?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Michigan.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, including CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the laws & regulations that dictate specific-case uses vary at the state level.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws and regulations within your state or region.
What to Look for When Purchasing CBD in Grand Rapids, MI
Because there are such a vast amount various brands, it can often become quite challenging to select the best product for one’s needs. While there are, of course, many quality products that are on the market, there are also, unfortunately, many low-quality CBD products too.
To help avoid bad-quality products and find the best item for your needs, here are five crucial things to be aware of when purchasing CBD products.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before you buy any CBD product, it is crucial to do your research. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product to verify that both have a solid reputation with previous shoppers. Always look for any red flags that might indicate that the brand is questionable.
- Lab Reports: Before you decide to purchase any CBD product, it is highly recommended to check that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product wasn’t tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying a product’s lab test report, you always verify that the amount of CBD listed on the product is accurate.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each delivers a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your individual needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, be sure the product doesn’t have ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: How was the CBD product manufactured? Was it produced in a certified facility by a qualified team? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in America? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the plant? These are crucial things that you need to think about when purchasing CBD in Grand Rapids or anywhere really.
- Made in the United States: When it comes to hemp, it’s ideal to choose products that are made in the US with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in various places throughout the world, America has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and American farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.