Fast, free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Grand Prairie, Texas, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Quality CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company with a ultimate goal is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum CBD products to to the world. In addition, it is very important for us to educate people about hemp and how it works with our bodies to provide balance and well-being.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Wide Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free & Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast shipping to Grand Prairie and neighboring cities such as missouri-city, stephenville, and kyle
Stay Informed: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Texas?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Texas.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, including CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the laws & regulations that dictate specific uses will vary at the state level.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws and regulations in your state or region.
What to Know When Buying CBD in Grand Prairie, TX
With such a vast number different options, it can become difficult to gauge the quality of CBD products. While there are many premium-quality products that are on available, there are also many low-quality products too.
To avoid the poor-quality products and find the ideal item for you, here are five important things to be aware of when buying CBD.
- Product Ratings: Before buying a type of CBD product, it is important to do some due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product to check that both exhibit a good reputation with previous customers. Look for any red flags that may indicate that the brand is untrustworthy.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before you decide to purchase any CBD product, it is highly advised to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product was not tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying a product’s lab test report, you always verify that the MG of CBD on the label is accurate.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each type delivers a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering buying. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, make sure the product does not contain any ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: This item is super important and one that is typically overlooked. How was the product produced or manufactured? Was the product produced in a standardized facility by a qualified team? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in America? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp plant? These are crucial questions that you must evaluate when deciding to buy CBD in Grand Prairie.
- American-Made: When considering CBD products, it’s best to use products that are made in America with CBD that is extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places throughout the globe, America offers the ideal environment for growing hemp.