Shopping for hemp-derived CBD oil products in Grand Junction? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide variety of quality, hemp-derived CBD products and offer fast and free shipping on every order throughout Colorado!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Grand Junction, Colorado, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Premium CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company with a sole purpose is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious hemp CBD products to our customers. Additionally, it is very important for us to offer education about hemp and how it interacts with our body systems to provide balance and well-being.
The fabuleaf™ Difference
CBD Regulations: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Colorado?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Colorado.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the laws and regulations that govern specific uses will vary across different states.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws in your state or region.
Common Things to Look for When Shopping for CBD in Grand Junction, CO
With such a vast amount different companies, it can often be quite difficult to choose the best CBD product for one’s needs. While there are many premium-quality CBD products that are on available, there are also many poor-quality items too.
To help you avoid the bad-quality products and identify the best item for you, here’s 5 important things to know when purchasing CBD.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before you decide to purchase a CBD product, it is essential to do a bit of due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product and verify that both have a good-standing reputation with past customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that indicate that the brand is bad news.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before buying any CBD product, it is strongly advised to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product was not tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking a product’s lab report, you should confirm that the mg of CBD listed on the product is accurate.
- Type of CBD: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each offers a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should match with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, be sure the product doesn’t contain any ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: This one is very important and one that is typically overlooked. How was the CBD manufactured or produced? Was it produced in a proper facility? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in the US? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the plant? These are critical questions that you must evaluate when shopping for CBD in Grand Junction.
- Made in the US: When considering CBD products, it’s always best to use products that are made in the United States with CBD which was extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be grown in numerous places throughout the world, America has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and American farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.