Fast, free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Grafton, Illinois, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Full Spectrum CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company with a primary objective is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious CBD products to to those in need. In addition, it is very important for us to educate consumers about hemp and how it works with our body to delivery balance and well being.
The fabuleaf Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Full Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free & Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast and free shipping to Grafton and nearby cities including elmhurst, moline, and romeoville
Legal Concerns: Is CBD Legal in Illinois?
The short answer to this question: yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Illinois.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the individual laws & regulations that dictate specific-case uses vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the laws and regulations in your state or region.
What to Look for When Purchasing CBD Oil in Grafton, IL
Because there are such a vast number various companies, it can be quite difficult to gauge the quality of a CBD product. While there are a variety high-quality CBD products available, there are also, unfortunately, many bad-quality CBD products as well.
In order to avoid the poor-quality products and pick the right product for your needs, here are several things to know when looking to purchase CBD.
- Company Reputation: Before you purchase any type of CBD product, it’s critical to do a little bit of due dilligence. Search both the brand and the product and verify that both have a solid reputation with previous customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that may indicate that the product is sketchy.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it is strongly advised to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product wasn’t tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying a product’s lab report, you always verify that the mg of CBD labeled is accurate.
- CBD Type: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each type of CBD offers a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, make sure the product does not contain ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: How was the product manufactured or produced? Was the product produced in a appropriate facility? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in the US? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the plant? These are crucial focuses that you need to consider when deciding to buy CBD in Grafton.
- American-Made: When considering CBD products, it’s ideal to purchase products that are made in the US with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places throughout the globe, the United States has the ideal environment for growing hemp and US farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.