Looking for premium CBD products in Gorham? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a great selection of US-made, hemp-derived CBD products and provide fast, free shipping on every order throughout Maine!
Free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Gorham, Maine, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Premium CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company with a primary objective is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to to the world. In addition, one of secondary goals is to offer education about hemp and how it works with our body to provide balance and well being.
Experience The fabuleaf CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Maine CBD Laws: Is CBD Oil Legal in Maine?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Maine.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, which include CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the laws & regulations that dictate specific-case uses may vary from state to state.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws within your state or region.
5 Things to Know When Purchasing CBD Oil in Gorham, ME
Because there are so many different options to select from, it can be challenging to determine the quality of a CBD product. While there are a variety high-quality products out there, there are also, unfortunately, many poor-quality items too.
In order to avoid the bad-quality products and find the best product for you, here’s 5 things to be aware of when looking to buy CBD.
- Product Ratings: Before purchasing a CBD product, it’s critical to do a bit of due dilligence. Search the brand and the product to verify that both have a solid reputation with past shoppers. Always look for any red flags that may indicate that the product is sketchy.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before you purchase a CBD product, it is strongly advised to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it wasn’t tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking a product’s lab test report, you should confirm that the amount of CBD listed on the product is accurate.
- Type of CBD: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each type of CBD delivers a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should align with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, make sure the product doesn’t contain ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: How was the CBD product produced? Was it produced in a standardized facility by a trained team? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in the United States? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp? These are crucial points that you should evaluate when purchasing CBD in Gorham.
- Made in the US: When it comes to CBD products, it’s ideal to select products that are made in the US with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be sourced from various places around the world, the United States has the ideal environment for growing hemp.