Shopping for top-quality CBD products in Gorham? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a premium selection of cannabinoid-rich, hemp-derived CBD products and provide fast, free shipping throughout Maine!
Free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Gorham, Maine, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company whose ultimate goal is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to provide education about hemp and how it works with our bodies to provide balance and well-being.
Experience The fabuleaf CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free & Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast shipping to Gorham and neighboring cities including south-portland, south-portland, and westbrook
CBD Regulations: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Maine?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Maine.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the individual laws and regulations that dictate specific uses will vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the laws and regulations in your state or region.
Common Things to Know When Purchasing CBD Oil in Gorham, ME
With such a vast number different companies, it can often become quite difficult to gauge the quality of a CBD product. While there are, of course, many premium-quality products available, there are also, unfortunately, many bad-quality products as well.
To help avoid bad-quality products and identify the right product for you, here’s several things to know when looking to purchase CBD.
- Company Reputation: Before buying a type of CBD product, it’s crucial to do a bit of due dilligence. Do a search of both the brand and the product to confirm that both feature a good reputation with previous customers. Always look for any red flags that might indicate that the product is untrustworthy.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it is highly recommended to check that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product wasn’t tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying the product’s lab report, you always verify that the mg of CBD on the label is accurate.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each type provides unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, be sure the product does not contain ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: How was the CBD product produced or manufactured? Was it produced in a appropriate facility by a certified team? Was the CBD extracted from hemp grown in the United States? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp? These are crucial focuses that you must evaluate when deciding to buy CBD in Gorham.
- Made in the United States: When considering hemp, it’s ideal to select products that are made in the US with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places across the globe, the United States offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and American farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.