Shopping for premium-grade CBD oil products in Goose Creek? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide selection of high-quality, CBD products and provide free shipping on every order throughout South Carolina!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Goose Creek, South Carolina, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Full Spectrum CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company whose sole purpose is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious hemp CBD products to to the world. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to offer education about cannabis and how it interacts with our bodies to delivery balance and well-being.
The fabuleaf™ CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Powerful Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast,free shipping to Goose Creek and neighboring cities such as hanahan, sumter, and north-myrtle-beach
CBD Regulations in South Carolina: Is CBD Oil Legal in South Carolina?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in South Carolina.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the laws & regulations that dictate specific-case uses vary across different states.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws and regulations within your state or region.
Five Things to Look for When Shopping for CBD Oil in Goose Creek, SC
With so many different products, it can often be quite challenging to choose the ideal item for one’s needs. While there are a variety premium-quality products that are on available, there are also many low-quality CBD products too.
To avoid the low-quality products and identify the right product for your needs, here are five crucial things to know when shopping for CBD.
- Product Ratings: Before you purchase a CBD product, it is critical to do your due dilligence. Search both the brand and the product and check that both have a solid reputation with previous customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that might indicate that the brand is sketchy.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before buying any CBD product, it is strongly recommended to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product was not tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking the product’s lab analysis report, you always confirm that the amount of CBD listed on the product is accurate.
- Type of CBD: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each type of CBD delivers a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, be sure the product doesn’t contain any ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: This one is extremely important and one that is typically overlooked. How was the product manufactured or produced? Was the CBD produced in a proper facility? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in the United States? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the plant? These are critical focuses that you should consider when deciding to buy CBD in Goose Creek or anywhere really.
- American-Made: When considering CBD, it’s always best to select products that are made in America with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places around the world, the United States offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and American farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.