Shopping for high-quality CBD oil products in Goodyear? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a wide selection of high-quality, CBD products and provide fast, free shipping on every order throughout Arizona!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Goodyear, Arizona, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Premium CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company whose mission is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum CBD products to to the world. In addition, one of secondary goals is to educate consumers about cannabis and how it works with our body systems to delivery balance and well-being.
Why Choose Our Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
CBD Regulations: Is CBD Legal in Arizona?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Arizona.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the laws & regulations that govern specific uses vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the laws and regulations within your state or region.
What to Look for When Shopping for CBD Products in Goodyear, AZ
With such a vast amount different products to select from, it can often become quite challenging to gauge the quality of a CBD product. While there are many high-quality products that are on the market, there are also, unfortunately, many bad-quality items as well.
To avoid poor-quality products and find the perfect item for your needs, here’s 5 things to be aware of when buying CBD products.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before you decide to purchase a CBD product, it is crucial to do a little bit of research. Do a search of both the brand and the product and confirm that both have a good reputation with past customers. Always look for any red flags that might indicate that the product is questionable.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before you purchase any CBD product, it is strongly recommended to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If it had not been tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying the product’s lab report, you always verify that the MG of CBD on the label is correct.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each type of CBD provides unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should match with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering buying. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, make sure the product doesn’t have any ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: How was the product manufactured? Was it produced in a certified facility by a certified team? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in the United States? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp? These are crucial focuses that you must think about when shopping for CBD in Goodyear.
- Is the product made in the US: When considering hemp, it’s ideal to select products that are made in the United States with CBD that is extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places across the world, the United States offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.