Shopping for full spectrum CBD in Goodings Grove? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide selection of high-grade, hemp-derived CBD products and provide fast and free shipping on every order throughout Illinois!
Free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Goodings Grove, Illinois, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Quality CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company with a mission is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum CBD products to our customers. Additionally, it is very important for us to provide education about hemp and how it interacts with our body systems to delivery balance and well being.
Why Choose Our Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Wide Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast,free shipping to Goodings Grove and other cities such as mount-vernon, warren, and milton
Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Illinois?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Illinois.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the individual laws and regulations that dictate specific uses vary across different states.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws and regulations in your state or region.
What to Know When Purchasing CBD in Goodings Grove, IL
With so many different options to select from, it can often become quite challenging to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality products. While there are many high-quality CBD products out there, there are also, unfortunately, many bad-quality products as well.
To avoid the bad-quality products and find the right item for you, here are 5 things to be aware of when looking to purchase a CBD product.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before you decide to buy any type of CBD product, it’s best to do your research. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product to verify that both have a solid reputation with past customers. Always look for any red flags that might indicate that the company is sketchy.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before buying any CBD product, it is strongly recommended to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product was not tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking the product’s lab test report, you should verify that the concentration of CBD labeled is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each type offers a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, make sure the product does not have ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: This one is very important and one that is typically overlooked. How was the product produced? Was it produced in a certified facility? Is the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in the US? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp? These are crucial points that you should consider when deciding to buy CBD in Goodings Grove.
- Made in the US: When considering hemp, it’s ideal to select products that are made in the US with CBD which was extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places around the globe, the United States has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and American farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.