Shopping for top-quality CBD Oil in Goleta? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a wide selection of cannabinoid-rich, CBD products and offer fast, free shipping throughout California!
Free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Goleta, California, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Premium CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company with a primary objective is to provide high-quality, safe, effective CBD products to our customers. In addition, one of secondary goals is to educate the world about cannabis and how it interacts with our body to provide balance and wellness.
The fabuleaf™ CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Legal Concerns: Is CBD Legal in California?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in California.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the individual laws and regulations that govern specific uses will vary at the state level.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws and regulations within your state or region.
Important Things to Know When Purchasing CBD Products in Goleta, CA
With such a vast number different brands, it can become quite difficult to select the right product for one’s needs. While there are a variety high-quality products that are on available, there are also, unfortunately, many bad-quality CBD products as well.
In order to avoid the bad-quality products and pick the best item for your needs, here are five crucial things to look for when purchasing CBD.
- Product Ratings: Before purchasing a CBD product, it’s critical to do a little bit of research. Do a search of both the brand and the product and check that both feature a good-standing reputation with past customers. Always look for any red flags that may indicate that the brand is untrustworthy.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it is strongly advised to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product had not been tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying the product’s lab report, you always confirm that the concentration of CBD labeled on the product is accurate.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each delivers unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your individual needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, make sure the product doesn’t contain any ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: This item is very important and one that is typically overlooked. How was the CBD product produced? Was the product produced in a standardized facility? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in America? How was the CBD extracted from the plant? These are critical focuses that you must evaluate when purchasing CBD in Goleta or anywhere really.
- Made in the United States: When considering hemp, it’s ideal to purchase products that are made in America with CBD which was extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in various places across the globe, the United States has the ideal environment for growing hemp.