Looking for premium-quality CBD oil products in Goldsboro? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a premium selection of quality, CBD products and provide free shipping on every order throughout North Carolina!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Goldsboro, North Carolina, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Hemp-Derived CBD
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company with a ultimate goal is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious hemp CBD products to our customers. Additionally, it is very important for us to offer education about CBD and how it interacts with our bodies to delivery balance and wellness.
The fabuleaf™ Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Legal Concerns: Is CBD Legal in North Carolina?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in North Carolina.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the individual laws & regulations that govern specific-case uses vary across different states.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the regulations and laws within your state or region.
5 Things to Look for When Shopping for CBD Products in Goldsboro, NC
With such a vast number various companies, it can be difficult to choose the best item for one’s needs. While there are many good-quality CBD products that are on available, there are also, unfortunately, many low-quality products too.
To avoid the poor-quality products and identify the right item for your needs, here’s 5 important things to know when looking to buy CBD products.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before you decide to purchase a type of CBD product, it is important to do a bit of research. Search both the brand and the product to check that both feature a good reputation with previous customers. Always look for any red flags that might indicate that the product is not worth a try.
- Lab Tests: Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it is highly advised to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product wasn’t tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking a product’s lab analysis report, you always verify that the MG of CBD labeled is correct.
- Type of CBD: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each type offers unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should match with your individual needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, make sure the product does not contain any ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: This one is very important and one that is freqently overlooked. How was the CBD product manufactured? Was the product produced in a standardized facility? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in the US? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp plant? These are crucial points that one need to evaluate when purchasing CBD in Goldsboro.
- American-Made: When it comes to hemp, it’s always best to use products that are made in the US with CBD that is extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places across the globe, the US has the ideal environment for growing hemp.