Looking for hemp-derived CBD in Golden Valley? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide variety of high-grade, CBD products and provide free shipping throughout Minnesota!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Golden Valley, Minnesota, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Premium CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company with a sole purpose is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious hemp CBD products to to the world. Additionally, it is very important for us to provide education about CBD and how it interacts with our body systems to delivery balance and well being.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
CBD Regulations: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Minnesota?
The short answer to this question: yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Minnesota.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the individual laws & regulations that govern specific uses will vary across different states.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the regulations and laws within your state or region.
What to Know When Purchasing CBD in Golden Valley, MN
Because there are so many various options to select from, it can become quite difficult to gauge the quality of CBD products. While there are a variety good-quality CBD products available, there are also, unfortunately, many inferior-quality items too.
To help avoid the bad-quality products and find the best product for your needs, here’s five things to be aware of when looking to purchase a CBD product.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before you decide to purchase a type of CBD product, it’s best to do your research. Do a search of the brand and the product to verify that both feature a good-standing reputation with past customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that may indicate that the product is untrustworthy.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before you decide to buy any CBD product, it is strongly recommended to check that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If it had not been tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing the product’s lab report, you should confirm that the concentration of CBD labeled on the product is correct.
- Type of CBD in Product: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each offers a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should match with your needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, make sure the product does not contain ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: This point is super important and one that is commonly overlooked. How was the CBD manufactured or produced? Was the product produced in a appropriate facility? Was the CBD extracted from hemp grown in the United States? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the plant? These are crucial points that you must evaluate when shopping for CBD in Golden Valley or anywhere really.
- Made in America: When considering hemp, it’s always best to choose products that are made in the US with CBD that is extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in various places around the world, the United States offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and US farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.