Free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Golden Valley, Minnesota, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Premium CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company whose primary objective is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum CBD products to our customers. In addition, one of secondary goals is to educate consumers about hemp and how it works with our body to provide balance and wellness.
Experience The fabuleaf™ CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Powerful Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast,free shipping to Golden Valley and neighboring cities including white-bear-lake, richfield, and south-saint-paul
Legal Concerns: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Minnesota?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Minnesota.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the individual laws and regulations that govern specific-case uses may vary at the state level.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws in your state or region.
What to Look for When Buying CBD Oil in Golden Valley, MN
With such a vast number different companies, it can often be quite difficult to pick the right CBD product for one’s needs. While there are, of course, a variety quality CBD products that are on available, there are also many inferior-quality products as well.
In order to avoid the low-quality products and pick the perfect product for your needs, here are five important things to look for when looking to buy a CBD product.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before purchasing any CBD product, it is important to do a bit of due dilligence. Do a search of both the brand and the product and verify that both exhibit a good reputation with previous customers. Always look for any red flags that could indicate that the product is questionable.
- Lab Reports: Before you decide to buy any CBD product, it is highly advised to check that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it had not been tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying a product’s lab test report, you always confirm that the mg of CBD on the label is accurate.
- CBD Type: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each type provides a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should match with your individual needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, be sure the product does not contain ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: How was the CBD manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a standardized facility? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in America? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp? These are crucial focuses that you need to consider when shopping for CBD in Golden Valley.
- Made in the USA: When considering CBD products, it’s always best to use products that are made in America with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places throughout the globe, the US has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.