Shopping for full spectrum CBD Oil in Gloucester? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a premium selection of high-quality, CBD products and provide fast and free shipping on every order throughout New Jersey!
Free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Gloucester, New Jersey, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Full Spectrum CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company whose sole purpose is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum CBD products to our customers. Additionally, it is very important for us to educate consumers about hemp and how it works with our body systems to delivery balance and wellness.
Experience The fabuleaf Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Powerful Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free & Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast shipping to Gloucester and nearby cities such as west-orange, lawrence, and bayonne
An Important Question: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in New Jersey?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in New Jersey.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, including CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the laws and regulations that govern specific uses will vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the laws and regulations within your state or region.
What to Know When Purchasing CBD in Gloucester, NJ
With such a vast number various products, it can often be quite challenging to determine the quality of a CBD product. While there are, of course, many premium-quality CBD products available, there are also, unfortunately, many poor-quality products as well.
To help you avoid the low-quality products and identify the right item for you, here are five important things to look for when looking to purchase a CBD product.
- Company Reputation: Before purchasing a CBD product, it’s critical to do your research. Do a search of the brand and the product to check that both feature a good-standing reputation with previous shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that might indicate that the brand is untrustworthy.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before you purchase any CBD product, it is strongly advised to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product wasn’t tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking the product’s lab test report, you should verify that the mg of CBD on the label is accurate.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each type provides a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should align with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, be sure the product doesn’t contain any ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: This one is very important and one that is commonly overlooked. How was the CBD product manufactured or produced? Was the CBD produced in a appropriate facility? Was the CBD extracted from hemp grown in America? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp plant? These are critical points that you should consider when buying CBD in Gloucester.
- Made in the United States: When it comes to hemp, it’s best to choose products that are made in the US with CBD that is extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places around the world, the US offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and American farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.