Looking for full spectrum CBD oil products in Gloucester? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a premium selection of cannabinoid-rich, hemp-derived CBD products and provide fast and free shipping on every order throughout Massachusetts!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Gloucester, Massachusetts, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Quality CBD
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company whose mission is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious CBD products to to the world. In addition, it is very important for us to offer education about cannabis and how it works with our bodies to provide balance and well being.
Experience The fabuleaf™ CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast shipping to Gloucester and other cities like bridgewater, braintree-town, and franklin-town
Stay Informed: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Massachusetts?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Massachusetts.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the individual laws & regulations that govern specific-case uses will vary across different states.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the laws and regulations in your state or region.
What to Know When Buying CBD in Gloucester, MA
Because there are such a vast amount various brands, it can become quite challenging to gauge the quality of a CBD product. While there are, of course, many quality products that are on the market, there are also many poor-quality CBD products too.
To help avoid bad-quality products and find the ideal product for your needs, here are a variety of things to know when purchasing CBD.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before you decide to purchase any type of CBD product, it’s crucial to do a bit of research. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product and check that both exhibit a solid reputation with previous customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that could indicate that the product is not worth a try.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before buying a CBD product, it is highly recommended to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product was not tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying the product’s lab report, you should verify that the concentration of CBD on the label is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each offers unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should match with your needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, make sure the product does not have any ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: How was the CBD product produced or manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a appropriate facility? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in the United States? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the plant? These are crucial focuses that you should consider when deciding to buy CBD in Gloucester.
- Made in the U.S.: When it comes to CBD, it’s always best to select products that are made in the US with CBD which was extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places around the globe, the United States has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.