Shopping for high-grade CBD in Glenmont? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a great selection of quality, hemp-derived CBD products and provide lightning-fast,free shipping on every order throughout Maryland!
Free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Glenmont, Maryland, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Premium CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company with a sole purpose is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to to the world. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to offer education about hemp and how it interacts with our body systems to delivery balance and well-being.
Why Choose fabuleaf CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Contains a Powerful Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast and free shipping to Glenmont and nearby cities including salisbury, aspen-hill, and adelphi
CBD Regulations in Maryland: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Maryland?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Maryland.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the individual laws & regulations that dictate specific uses may vary from state to state.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the regulations and laws within your state or region.
Five Things to Look for When Buying CBD Oil in Glenmont, MD
Because there are such a vast amount various options, it can become difficult to select the best choice for one’s needs. While there are many high-quality CBD products available, there are also many low-quality CBD products as well.
To help avoid the poor-quality products and identify the ideal item for you, here’s 5 things to be aware of when purchasing a CBD product.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you decide to purchase a type of CBD product, it’s essential to do your due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product to confirm that both exhibit a good-standing reputation with previous shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that may indicate that the company is untrustworthy.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before you decide to purchase any CBD product, it is highly advised to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product had not been tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying the product’s lab report, you should verify that the MG of CBD labeled is correct.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each type delivers unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should align with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering buying. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, be sure the product doesn’t contain ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: This one is extremely important and one that is freqently overlooked. How was the CBD product manufactured? Was it produced in a proper facility? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in America? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp? These are critical things that you must evaluate when deciding to buy CBD in Glenmont or anywhere really.
- Made in America: When considering CBD, it’s always best to buy products that are made in America with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in various places throughout the globe, the United States offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.