Shopping for high-quality CBD in Glendale Heights? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a wide selection of US-made, CBD products and provide fast and free shipping on every order throughout Illinois!
Free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Glendale Heights, Illinois, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Premium CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company with a mission is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to educate people about cannabis and how it works with our body systems to provide balance and well-being.
The fabuleaf Difference
Illinois CBD Laws: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Illinois?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Illinois.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the individual laws and regulations that dictate specific uses may vary from state to state.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the regulations and laws within your state or region.
Important Things to Look for When Purchasing CBD in Glendale Heights, IL
With so many various companies to choose from, it can be quite difficult to pick the right choice for one’s needs. While there are many high-quality CBD products out there, there are also many inferior-quality CBD products as well.
To help you avoid the poor-quality products and identify the right product for your needs, here are FIVE things to look for when shopping for a CBD product.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before you purchase any CBD product, it’s critical to do a little bit of research. Do a search of the brand and the product and verify that both exhibit a solid reputation with past shoppers. Look for any red flags that might indicate that the company is not worth a try.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before purchasing any CBD product, it is highly advised to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product had not been tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking the product’s lab analysis report, you always confirm that the amount of CBD on the label is accurate.
- Type of CBD: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each type of CBD delivers a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, be sure the product doesn’t contain any ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: How was the product manufactured or produced? Was it produced in a proper facility? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in America? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the plant? These are crucial things that one need to think about when shopping for CBD in Glendale Heights or anywhere really.
- Made in the US: When it comes to CBD products, it’s best to select products that are made in America with CBD that is extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be sourced from various places across the globe, the United States offers the ideal environment for growing hemp.