Free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Glendale, California, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Quality CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company whose sole purpose is to provide high-quality, safe, effective CBD products to to the world. In addition, one of secondary goals is to educate our customers about CBD and how it works with our body systems to provide balance and well being.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Contains a Powerful Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast and free shipping to Glendale and nearby cities including american-canyon, fair-oaks, and palo-alto
Stay Informed: Is CBD Oil Legal in California?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in California.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the individual laws & regulations that govern specific uses may vary at the state level.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the laws and regulations in your state or region.
What to Know When Purchasing CBD Oil in Glendale, CA
With so many different companies, it can be quite difficult to determine the quality of a CBD product. While there are a variety good-quality products that are on the market, there are also, unfortunately, many inferior-quality CBD products as well.
To avoid low-quality products and find the right item for you, here are five things to know when purchasing CBD.
- Product Ratings: Before you decide to buy any type of CBD product, it is best to do your due dilligence. Do a search of the brand and the product and verify that both feature a good reputation with previous shoppers. Look for any red flags that indicate that the brand is bad news.
- Lab Testing: Before you purchase a CBD product, it is highly advised to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product wasn’t tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing the product’s lab test report, you should verify that the concentration of CBD listed on the product is correct.
- CBD Type: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each type of CBD provides unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, make sure the product does not contain ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: How was the product manufactured or produced? Was the product produced in a appropriate facility? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in the US? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the plant? These are crucial things that one need to evaluate when deciding to buy CBD in Glendale or anywhere really.
- Is the product made in the US: When considering CBD, it’s best to use products that are made in the US with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places throughout the globe, the US has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.