Shopping for premium-quality CBD oil products in Glendale? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a wide variety of quality, CBD products and offer fast and free shipping throughout California!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Glendale, California, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Hemp-Derived CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company whose ultimate goal is to provide high-quality, safe, effective CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, it is very important for us to provide education about hemp and how it interacts with our body to provide balance and well being.
Why Choose fabuleaf CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
California CBD Laws: Is CBD Legal in California?
To quickly answer this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in California.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, which include CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the laws & regulations that dictate specific uses may vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws in your state or region.
What to Look for When Buying CBD Oil in Glendale, CA
With so many various companies to choose from, it can be challenging to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality products. While there are a variety good-quality CBD products available, there are also, unfortunately, many inferior-quality products too.
To avoid bad-quality products and identify the right product for you, here’s a variety of things to look for when looking to buy CBD products.
- Product Ratings: Before you purchase any CBD product, it’s important to do a little bit of due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product to check that both feature a good-standing reputation with past customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that might indicate that the company is untrustworthy.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before you purchase any CBD product, it is highly recommended to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it wasn’t tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking a product’s lab report, you always confirm that the amount of CBD labeled is accurate.
- Type of CBD: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each type of CBD offers unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should align with your individual needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, make sure the product does not contain any ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: How was the product manufactured or produced? Was the CBD produced in a certified facility? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in the United States? How was the CBD extracted from the plant? These are important things that you should consider when buying CBD in Glendale.
- Is the product made in the US: When it comes to hemp, it’s best to use products that are made in the United States with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places throughout the globe, the US offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and US farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.