Shopping for premium-grade CBD products in Glen Ellyn? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a great selection of high-grade, hemp-derived CBD products and offer free shipping on every order throughout Illinois!
Free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Glen Ellyn, Illinois, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Hemp-Derived CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company whose sole purpose is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to to the world. In addition, it is very important for us to educate our customers about hemp and how it interacts with our bodies to delivery balance and well-being.
Experience The fabuleaf™ CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free & Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast shipping to Glen Ellyn and neighboring cities such as belvidere, benton, and blackberry
Legal Concerns: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Illinois?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Illinois.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the individual laws & regulations that govern specific-case uses may vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the laws and regulations in your state or region.
What to Know When Purchasing CBD in Glen Ellyn, IL
Because there are such a vast number different brands, it can often become quite difficult to select the right CBD product for one’s needs. While there are many high-quality CBD products out there, there are also, unfortunately, many low-quality items too.
To help you avoid the low-quality products and find the perfect item for you, here are 5 things to look for when purchasing CBD products.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before buying any CBD product, it’s crucial to do some research. Do a search of both the brand and the product and verify that both exhibit a solid reputation with past shoppers. Always look for any red flags that may indicate that the brand is bad news.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before you purchase a CBD product, it is highly advised to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product wasn’t tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing a product’s lab test report, you always confirm that the amount of CBD listed on the product is accurate.
- CBD Type: Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each type of CBD delivers a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, be sure the product does not contain any ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: How was the CBD product produced or manufactured? Was it produced in a standardized facility by a qualified team? Is the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in America? How was the CBD extracted from the plant? These are critical things that one should evaluate when buying CBD in Glen Ellyn.
- Made in the US: When it comes to hemp, it’s best to choose products that are made in the US with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be grown in numerous places across the globe, America has the ideal environment for growing hemp and American farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.