Looking for premium CBD products in Glen Burnie? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide variety of quality, CBD products and provide free shipping throughout Maryland!
Free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Glen Burnie, Maryland, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Hemp-Derived CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company whose primary objective is to provide high-quality, safe, effective hemp CBD products to our customers. In addition, it is very important for us to provide education about CBD and how it interacts with our bodies to delivery balance and well-being.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Wide Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free & Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast,free shipping to Glen Burnie and neighboring cities such as north-laurel, laurel, and carney
Legal Concerns: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Maryland?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Maryland.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the laws & regulations that govern specific uses will vary across different states.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws in your state or region.
What to Know When Purchasing CBD Products in Glen Burnie, MD
Because there are such a vast number different companies, it can be challenging to choose the ideal CBD product for one’s needs. While there are many quality CBD products that are on the market, there are also many poor-quality items as well.
To help avoid the poor-quality products and pick the right item for your needs, here’s 5 important things to be aware of when purchasing CBD products.
- Company Reputation: Before purchasing a type of CBD product, it’s important to do a bit of research. Search the brand and the product and confirm that both feature a good reputation with previous shoppers. Always look for any red flags that indicate that the company is not worth a try.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before you decide to purchase any CBD product, it is highly advised to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If it was not tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying a product’s lab analysis report, you should confirm that the mg of CBD labeled is correct.
- CBD Type: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each type delivers a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, make sure the product doesn’t contain any ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: This one is super important and one that is often overlooked. How was the CBD product manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a certified facility by a certified team? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in the US? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the plant? These are critical things that you must consider when deciding to buy CBD in Glen Burnie.
- Made in America: When it comes to CBD, it’s always best to buy products that are made in the US with CBD that is extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be grown in numerous places around the globe, the United States offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and American farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.