Shopping for hemp-derived CBD products in Glen Allen? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a wide variety of cannabinoid-rich, CBD products and offer fast and free shipping on every order throughout Virginia!
Free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Glen Allen, Virginia, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Hemp-Derived CBD
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company with a primary objective is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious CBD products to to those in need. In addition, it is very important for us to offer education about cannabis and how it interacts with our body to delivery balance and well-being.
Why Choose fabuleaf CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Full Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free and Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast and free shipping to Glen Allen and other cities such as groveton, centreville, and hybla-valley
Is CBD Oil Legal in Virginia?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Virginia.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the laws & regulations that dictate specific-case uses will vary across different states.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the laws and regulations within your state or region.
What to Know When Purchasing CBD Oil in Glen Allen, VA
Because there are so many different options to select from, it can often become quite difficult to choose the best product for one’s needs. While there are, of course, a variety quality CBD products out there, there are also, unfortunately, many poor-quality CBD products too.
To avoid poor-quality products and find the best item for your needs, here’s five things to be aware of when looking to buy a CBD product.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before you purchase any CBD product, it’s crucial to do some research. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product to check that both feature a good-standing reputation with past customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that could indicate that the company is questionable.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before you purchase any CBD product, it is strongly recommended to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If it wasn’t tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing a product’s lab analysis report, you always confirm that the amount of CBD labeled on the product is correct.
- Type of CBD: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each type of CBD provides unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, be sure the product does not have any ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: How was the CBD product manufactured? Was the product produced in a proper facility by a qualified team? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in the United States? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp? These are important things that one must consider when buying CBD in Glen Allen.
- Made in the U.S.: When considering hemp, it’s always best to use products that are made in the US with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in various places throughout the globe, America has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and American farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.