Shopping for high-grade CBD products in Glastonbury? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a wide selection of high-grade, CBD products and offer fast, free shipping throughout Connecticut!
Free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Glastonbury, Connecticut, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Quality CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company with a ultimate goal is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious CBD products to our customers. Additionally, it is very important for us to provide education about CBD and how it works with our body systems to delivery balance and well being.
Why Choose Our Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
CBD Regulations in Connecticut: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Connecticut?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Connecticut.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the laws and regulations that dictate specific-case uses vary across different states.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the laws and regulations within your state or region.
Several Things to Know When Shopping for CBD Oil in Glastonbury, CT
With so many various products to select from, it can often be challenging to pick the right item for one’s needs. While there are, of course, many premium-quality CBD products out there, there are also many low-quality CBD products as well.
To help you avoid the poor-quality products and identify the perfect item for your needs, here are five crucial things to look for when purchasing CBD products.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before you decide to purchase any CBD product, it’s important to do a bit of research. Do a search of both the brand and the product to check that both feature a solid reputation with past customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that may indicate that the brand is bad news.
- Lab Tests: Before buying any CBD product, it is highly advised to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If it wasn’t tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying the product’s lab test report, you always confirm that the concentration of CBD labeled on the product is correct.
- Type of CBD in Product: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each offers a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your individual needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, be sure the product doesn’t have any ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: How was the product produced or manufactured? Was it produced in a standardized facility by a qualified team? Is the CBD extracted from hemp grown in America? How was the CBD extracted from the plant? These are crucial points that one should consider when buying CBD in Glastonbury.
- Made in the U.S.: When it comes to CBD, it’s always best to purchase products that are made in the United States with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places around the globe, the US offers the ideal environment for growing hemp.