Looking for premium CBD products in Glastonbury? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide selection of high-quality, hemp-derived CBD products and provide lightning-fast,free shipping on every order throughout Connecticut!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Glastonbury, Connecticut, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Quality CBD
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company with a primary objective is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to provide education about CBD and how it interacts with our body to delivery balance and well being.
Why Choose fabuleaf CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Powerful Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast and free shipping to Glastonbury and neighboring cities such as westport, wolcott, and east-norwalk
Stay Informed: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Connecticut?
The short answer to this question: yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Connecticut.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the individual laws & regulations that govern specific-case uses may vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the laws and regulations within your state or region.
Several Things to Know When Purchasing CBD Products in Glastonbury, CT
With such a vast number various options, it can become challenging to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality products. While there are, of course, a variety high-quality CBD products out there, there are also many low-quality CBD products too.
In order to avoid low-quality products and identify the ideal product for your needs, here are FIVE things to look for when buying a CBD product.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before buying a type of CBD product, it’s important to do a little bit of due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product and check that both have a good-standing reputation with previous shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that may indicate that the company is questionable.
- Lab Tests: Before you decide to purchase a CBD product, it is strongly recommended to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product wasn’t tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking the product’s lab report, you always verify that the concentration of CBD on the label is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each provides unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, make sure the product does not contain ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: How was the CBD manufactured or produced? Was the CBD produced in a certified facility? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in America? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the plant? These are critical focuses that one must evaluate when buying CBD in Glastonbury.
- American-Made: When considering CBD products, it’s always best to buy products that are made in America with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be sourced from various places throughout the world, the US offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and US farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.