Free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Glassboro, New Jersey, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Quality CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company whose ultimate goal is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious CBD products to to those in need. In addition, it is very important for us to educate the world about hemp and how it interacts with our bodies to provide balance and wellness.
The fabuleaf™ CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Powerful Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast and free shipping to Glassboro and nearby cities including plainfield, cherry-hill, and union
CBD Regulations in New Jersey: Is CBD Oil Legal in New Jersey?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in New Jersey.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, which include CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the individual laws & regulations that govern specific uses vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the laws and regulations within your state or region.
Important Things to Look for When Purchasing CBD Oil in Glassboro, NJ
With such a vast amount various brands, it can be difficult to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are many good-quality CBD products that are on the market, there are also, unfortunately, many low-quality items as well.
To avoid the poor-quality products and pick the ideal product for you, here are a variety of things to be aware of when buying CBD.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you decide to purchase a type of CBD product, it’s critical to do a bit of research. Do a search of both the brand and the product to confirm that both have a good reputation with past customers. Always look for any red flags that might indicate that the company is not worth a try.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it is strongly recommended to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product wasn’t tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking a product’s lab analysis report, you always confirm that the MG of CBD labeled is accurate.
- CBD Type: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each offers unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should match with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, make sure the product doesn’t have ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: This point is super important and one that is commonly overlooked. How was the CBD product produced or manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a appropriate facility by a qualified team? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in America? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp plant? These are crucial questions that one must consider when buying CBD in Glassboro.
- American-Made: When considering CBD products, it’s ideal to buy products that are made in the United States with CBD which was extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in various places around the globe, the United States has the ideal environment for growing hemp and US farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.