Shopping for hemp-derived CBD products in Gilroy? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a wide variety of high-grade, hemp-derived CBD products and provide fast and free shipping on every order throughout California!
Free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Gilroy, California, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Quality CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company whose ultimate goal is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious hemp CBD products to to those in need. In addition, it is very important for us to educate our customers about hemp and how it interacts with our body systems to delivery balance and wellness.
Why Choose fabuleaf Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Full Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free & Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast shipping to Gilroy and nearby cities like santa-paula, eureka, and chowchilla
Legal Concerns: Is CBD Oil Legal in California?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in California.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, including CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the individual laws and regulations that dictate specific uses may vary across different states.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws in your state or region.
What to Look for When Purchasing CBD in Gilroy, CA
Because there are such a vast amount different options to select from, it can become challenging to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality products. While there are many good-quality CBD products that are on the market, there are also, unfortunately, many bad-quality products as well.
In order to avoid the low-quality products and find the best product for you, here are FIVE things to be aware of when purchasing CBD.
- Company Reputation: Before you purchase a type of CBD product, it’s important to do a little bit of research. Search the brand and the product to verify that both exhibit a good reputation with previous shoppers. Always look for any red flags that could indicate that the product is sketchy.
- Lab Testing: Before you decide to purchase any CBD product, it is highly recommended to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product wasn’t tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking the product’s lab analysis report, you should confirm that the concentration of CBD on the label is correct.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each type of CBD delivers unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, make sure the product doesn’t contain any ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: This one is super important and one that is freqently overlooked. How was the product manufactured or produced? Was the product produced in a certified facility? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in the United States? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp? These are critical questions that one should consider when shopping for CBD in Gilroy or anywhere really.
- Made in the United States: When it comes to CBD, it’s always best to select products that are made in the United States with CBD that is extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be sourced from various places around the world, the United States has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.