Shopping for top-quality CBD in Gilbert? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a premium selection of cannabinoid-rich, hemp-derived CBD products and provide fast and free shipping throughout Arizona!
Free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Gilbert, Arizona, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Full Spectrum CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company with a primary objective is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum CBD products to to the world. In addition, one of secondary goals is to offer education about CBD and how it interacts with our body systems to provide balance and well being.
Experience The fabuleaf CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Arizona?
The short answer to this question: yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Arizona.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, which include CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the laws and regulations that dictate specific-case uses may vary at the state level.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the regulations and laws within your state or region.
Several Things to Look for When Buying CBD Products in Gilbert, AZ
With so many various products to choose from, it can become quite difficult to gauge the quality of a CBD product. While there are many quality CBD products available, there are also many inferior-quality CBD products as well.
In order to avoid low-quality products and identify the right product for you, here are 5 things to look for when shopping for a CBD product.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before buying any type of CBD product, it’s crucial to do a bit of due dilligence. Search both the brand and the product to verify that both have a good reputation with previous shoppers. Look for any red flags that could indicate that the brand is questionable.
- Lab Tests: Before purchasing any CBD product, it is strongly recommended to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If it was not tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying a product’s lab report, you always confirm that the concentration of CBD labeled on the product is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each provides a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, make sure the product does not contain any ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: This point is extremely important and one that is often overlooked. How was the CBD product produced? Was it produced in a proper facility by a certified team? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in the United States? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp plant? These are crucial things that you need to think about when buying CBD in Gilbert.
- American-Made: When it comes to CBD products, it’s always best to choose products that are made in America with CBD which was extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in various places throughout the globe, the US offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and American farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.