Shopping for premium-quality CBD in Gibsonton? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a premium selection of US-made, hemp-derived CBD products and provide free shipping throughout Florida!
Free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Gibsonton, Florida, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Quality CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company whose mission is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to our customers. In addition, it is very important for us to offer education about CBD and how it works with our bodies to delivery balance and well being.
Experience The fabuleaf Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
CBD Regulations in Florida: Is CBD Oil Legal in Florida?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Florida.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, which include CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the individual laws & regulations that dictate specific uses will vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws in your state or region.
What to Know When Purchasing CBD Products in Gibsonton, FL
Because there are so many various products to select from, it can become challenging to gauge the quality of a CBD product. While there are many good-quality CBD products that are on available, there are also many inferior-quality items too.
To avoid the bad-quality products and pick the best product for your needs, here’s 5 things to look for when looking to buy CBD products.
- Product Ratings: Before purchasing a CBD product, it is crucial to do your research. Do a search of the brand and the product to verify that both have a solid reputation with previous customers. Always look for any red flags that may indicate that the brand is not worth a try.
- Lab Tests: Before you purchase any CBD product, it is strongly recommended to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it wasn’t tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying a product’s lab test report, you should confirm that the mg of CBD on the label is correct.
- Type of CBD in Product: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each type of CBD delivers a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, make sure the product doesn’t have any ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: How was the CBD product produced or manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a appropriate facility? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in America? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp plant? These are crucial questions that one need to evaluate when buying CBD in Gibsonton or anywhere really.
- Made in the United States: When it comes to CBD products, it’s best to use products that are made in the US with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in various places around the world, the US has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and US farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.