Shopping for premium CBD in Germantown? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a wide variety of cannabinoid-rich, CBD products and offer free shipping throughout Wisconsin!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Germantown, Wisconsin, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Premium CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company with a mission is to provide high-quality, safe, effective hemp CBD products to our customers. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to educate our customers about hemp and how it interacts with our bodies to provide balance and well-being.
The fabuleaf™ CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Packed with a Wide Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast shipping to Germantown and other cities like muskego, madison, and milwaukee
CBD Regulations: Is CBD Legal in Wisconsin?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Wisconsin.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, which include CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the laws and regulations that dictate specific-case uses may vary at the state level.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws and regulations in your state or region.
Things to Look for When Shopping for CBD in Germantown, WI
Because there are such a vast number various brands, it can often be difficult to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality products. While there are, of course, a variety high-quality CBD products out there, there are also, unfortunately, many bad-quality CBD products too.
To help avoid the low-quality products and identify the best product for your needs, here’s 5 important things to be aware of when purchasing CBD products.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before purchasing a CBD product, it is important to do your due dilligence. Do a search of the brand and the product and verify that both have a solid reputation with past customers. Look for any red flags that may indicate that the product is untrustworthy.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before you purchase any CBD product, it is highly advised to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it wasn’t tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying a product’s lab analysis report, you always verify that the mg of CBD on the label is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each type of CBD provides a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, be sure the product does not have any ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: This one is extremely important and one that is typically overlooked. How was the CBD product manufactured or produced? Was it produced in a certified facility by a trained team? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in America? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp plant? These are critical points that one must think about when buying CBD in Germantown or anywhere really.
- Is the product made in the US: When it comes to hemp, it’s best to use products that are made in America with CBD which was extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be sourced from various places throughout the globe, America offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.