Shopping for premium-grade CBD products in Germantown? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a premium selection of cannabinoid-rich, hemp-derived CBD products and provide lightning-fast,free shipping on every order throughout Tennessee!
Free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Germantown, Tennessee, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company with a primary objective is to provide high-quality, safe, effective CBD products to our customers. In addition, one of secondary goals is to educate consumers about hemp and how it interacts with our body systems to provide balance and wellness.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Powerful Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free & Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast and free shipping to Germantown and other cities like franklin, goodlettsville, and la-vergne
CBD Regulations in Tennessee: Is CBD Oil Legal in Tennessee?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Tennessee.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the laws & regulations that dictate specific uses will vary from state to state.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the laws and regulations in your state or region.
Five Things to Know When Purchasing CBD Oil in Germantown, TN
Because there are so many various products to choose from, it can often become quite difficult to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality products. While there are, of course, a variety premium-quality products out there, there are also, unfortunately, many bad-quality CBD products too.
To avoid low-quality products and find the right item for you, here’s FIVE things to look for when buying CBD.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before buying any CBD product, it is crucial to do some research. Do a search of the brand and the product to check that both feature a good-standing reputation with previous customers. Look for any red flags that could indicate that the company is sketchy.
- Lab Reports: Before you purchase any CBD product, it is highly advised to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it wasn’t tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking the product’s lab analysis report, you should confirm that the amount of CBD labeled is correct.
- CBD Type: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each delivers a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, make sure the product does not have ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: How was the product manufactured? Was it produced in a certified facility? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in the United States? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp? These are important focuses that you must think about when deciding to buy CBD in Germantown or anywhere really.
- Made in America: When it comes to CBD products, it’s always best to choose products that are made in America with CBD which was extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be sourced from various places throughout the globe, the United States offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.