Shopping for full spectrum CBD Oil in Germantown? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a premium selection of cannabinoid-rich, CBD products and provide free shipping on every order throughout Tennessee!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Germantown, Tennessee, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company whose mission is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to our customers. In addition, it is very important for us to educate consumers about hemp and how it works with our body to provide balance and wellness.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Is CBD Oil Legal in Tennessee?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Tennessee.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the laws and regulations that govern specific-case uses will vary at the state level.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws in your state or region.
5 Things to Know When Shopping for CBD Products in Germantown, TN
Because there are such a vast number various companies to select from, it can become challenging to gauge the quality of a CBD product. While there are a variety high-quality products that are on the market, there are also, unfortunately, many bad-quality CBD products too.
In order to avoid the low-quality products and pick the ideal product for your needs, here’s FIVE things to look for when looking to buy CBD.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before purchasing a CBD product, it’s critical to do your due dilligence. Search both the brand and the product and verify that both exhibit a solid reputation with previous customers. Look for any red flags that may indicate that the company is questionable.
- Lab Tests: Before you decide to purchase a CBD product, it is highly recommended to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product had not been tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying a product’s lab report, you should confirm that the mg of CBD on the label is correct.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each delivers unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should match with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, make sure the product doesn’t contain ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: How was the CBD product manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a appropriate facility? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in the US? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp? These are important questions that one need to consider when deciding to buy CBD in Germantown or anywhere really.
- Made in the US: When considering hemp, it’s always best to choose products that are made in America with CBD which was extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places across the globe, America has the ideal environment for growing hemp and American farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.