Fast, free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Germantown, Maryland, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Quality CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company whose ultimate goal is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious CBD products to our customers. In addition, it is very important for us to offer education about CBD and how it works with our body to provide balance and wellness.
The fabuleaf CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Packed with a Full Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free & Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast shipping to Germantown and other cities including eldersburg, gaithersburg, and bethesda
CBD Regulations: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Maryland?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Maryland.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the laws & regulations that dictate specific uses will vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the laws and regulations in your state or region.
Five Things to Know When Purchasing CBD Products in Germantown, MD
Because there are so many different brands, it can be quite difficult to choose the right product for one’s needs. While there are, of course, a variety premium-quality products out there, there are also many inferior-quality CBD products too.
To help you avoid the bad-quality products and identify the perfect product for your needs, here are FIVE things to look for when shopping for CBD products.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before purchasing any type of CBD product, it’s important to do your due dilligence. Search both the brand and the product to verify that both exhibit a good-standing reputation with past customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that indicate that the company is not worth a try.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before purchasing any CBD product, it is strongly advised to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product was not tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing a product’s lab analysis report, you should confirm that the concentration of CBD listed on the product is correct.
- CBD Type: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each type of CBD delivers unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, make sure the product doesn’t have any ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: This one is super important and one that is freqently overlooked. How was the CBD product manufactured or produced? Was the product produced in a certified facility? Was the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in the US? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp? These are critical questions that you must evaluate when buying CBD in Germantown.
- Made in the United States: When it comes to CBD products, it’s always best to buy products that are made in America with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places across the globe, America has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and American farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.