Looking for high-quality CBD products in Germantown? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a wide selection of US-made, hemp-derived CBD products and provide free shipping on every order throughout Maryland!
Free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Germantown, Maryland, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Premium CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company whose sole purpose is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious hemp CBD products to our customers. In addition, it is very important for us to educate consumers about CBD and how it works with our body to provide balance and well-being.
Why Choose fabuleaf CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Maryland CBD Laws: Is CBD Legal in Maryland?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Maryland.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the laws & regulations that govern specific-case uses will vary across different states.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the regulations and laws within your state or region.
What to Know When Purchasing CBD Products in Germantown, MD
With such a vast amount different companies to select from, it can become quite challenging to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality products. While there are a variety high-quality CBD products available, there are also, unfortunately, many low-quality CBD products as well.
To avoid low-quality products and identify the ideal item for your needs, here are five important things to know when looking to buy CBD products.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you decide to buy any type of CBD product, it’s best to do a little bit of due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product and check that both exhibit a good reputation with previous customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that indicate that the company is sketchy.
- Lab Tests: Before you decide to buy any CBD product, it is highly recommended to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product was not tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing the product’s lab test report, you always confirm that the concentration of CBD on the label is accurate.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each type provides a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, make sure the product doesn’t have any ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: How was the CBD product manufactured or produced? Was it produced in a proper facility by a qualified team? Was the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in America? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp? These are important questions that one need to think about when shopping for CBD in Germantown.
- Is the product made in the US: When it comes to CBD products, it’s ideal to purchase products that are made in the United States with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places across the world, the US offers the ideal environment for growing hemp and American farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.