Looking for high-grade CBD Oil in Georgetown? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a great selection of quality, CBD products and offer fast, free shipping throughout Kentucky!
Free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Georgetown, Kentucky, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company whose primary objective is to provide high-quality, safe, effective hemp CBD products to our customers. In addition, one of secondary goals is to educate the world about cannabis and how it works with our body systems to delivery balance and well being.
Why Choose fabuleaf CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Packed with a Wide Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free & Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast shipping to Georgetown and nearby cities like fort-thomas, shively, and burlington
CBD Regulations: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Kentucky?
To quickly answer this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Kentucky.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the laws and regulations that dictate specific-case uses will vary across different states.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the regulations and laws within your state or region.
What to Look for When Purchasing CBD in Georgetown, KY
With so many various products to choose from, it can often be difficult to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality products. While there are, of course, many high-quality CBD products that are on the market, there are also, unfortunately, many inferior-quality items as well.
To help avoid low-quality products and find the right product for your needs, here’s five important things to be aware of when looking to buy CBD products.
- Company Reputation: Before buying a CBD product, it is important to do a little bit of due dilligence. Do a search of the brand and the product and check that both have a good-standing reputation with previous customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that may indicate that the product is untrustworthy.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before purchasing a CBD product, it is strongly recommended to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it was not tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking the product’s lab test report, you always verify that the mg of CBD on the label is correct.
- CBD Type: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each type of CBD provides a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should align with your needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, make sure the product does not have ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: How was the product manufactured? Was the product produced in a proper facility? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in the United States? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp plant? These are crucial focuses that one should evaluate when deciding to buy CBD in Georgetown.
- Is the product made in the US: When considering CBD, it’s always best to choose products that are made in America with CBD which was extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places throughout the globe, the US has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and US farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.