Looking for premium-grade CBD oil products in Genoa? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a great selection of high-grade, hemp-derived CBD products and offer fast, free shipping on every order throughout Ohio!
Free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Genoa, Ohio, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Quality CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company with a ultimate goal is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum CBD products to our customers. In addition, it is very important for us to offer education about hemp and how it interacts with our bodies to delivery balance and wellness.
The fabuleaf™ Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Ohio?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Ohio.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, which include CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the individual laws & regulations that dictate specific uses may vary from state to state.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws in your state or region.
Several Things to Look for When Shopping for CBD Products in Genoa, OH
With so many various options to select from, it can become quite challenging to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are, of course, a variety premium-quality products out there, there are also, unfortunately, many bad-quality items as well.
To help avoid the bad-quality products and pick the best item for your needs, here are several things to know when buying CBD products.
- Product Ratings: Before buying a CBD product, it’s critical to do your due dilligence. Search both the brand and the product and check that both have a solid reputation with past customers. Look for any red flags that indicate that the product is questionable.
- Lab Reports: Before buying any CBD product, it is strongly advised to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product had not been tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying a product’s lab report, you always confirm that the concentration of CBD on the label is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each delivers unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should match with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, make sure the product does not contain any ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: How was the CBD manufactured or produced? Was the product produced in a certified facility? Was the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in the United States? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp plant? These are important focuses that you must think about when purchasing CBD in Genoa or anywhere really.
- Is the product made in the US: When it comes to CBD, it’s always best to select products that are made in the United States with CBD that is extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be grown in numerous places around the world, America has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and US farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.