Shopping for hemp-derived CBD oil products in Geneva? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a great selection of high-quality, CBD products and provide fast, free shipping on every order throughout Illinois!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Geneva, Illinois, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Quality CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company whose ultimate goal is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to our customers. In addition, it is very important for us to educate people about hemp and how it works with our body systems to provide balance and well being.
The fabuleaf™ CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Legal Concerns: Is CBD Legal in Illinois?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Illinois.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, which include CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the individual laws & regulations that govern specific uses vary at the state level.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws and regulations in your state or region.
Things to Know When Shopping for CBD in Geneva, IL
With such a vast amount different options to choose from, it can become challenging to choose the best CBD product for one’s needs. While there are a variety high-quality CBD products out there, there are also, unfortunately, many inferior-quality items as well.
To help you avoid bad-quality products and pick the right item for your needs, here’s a variety of things to look for when looking to purchase a CBD product.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before purchasing any type of CBD product, it’s important to do some research. Do a search of the brand and the product and verify that both exhibit a good reputation with previous shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that might indicate that the product is untrustworthy.
- Lab Tests: Before you decide to purchase a CBD product, it is highly advised to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it wasn’t tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying a product’s lab report, you always confirm that the mg of CBD on the label is correct.
- Type of CBD in Product: Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each type of CBD delivers unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, make sure the product doesn’t contain ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: How was the product produced? Was the product produced in a standardized facility? Is the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in the United States? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the plant? These are critical points that you need to think about when purchasing CBD in Geneva or anywhere really.
- Is the product made in the US: When it comes to CBD, it’s best to select products that are made in America with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places throughout the globe, the United States has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and US farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.