Shopping for hemp-derived CBD in Geneva? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a premium selection of quality, hemp-derived CBD products and provide fast, free shipping on every order throughout Illinois!
Free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Geneva, Illinois, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Full Spectrum CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company with a sole purpose is to provide high-quality, safe, effective hemp CBD products to to the world. Additionally, it is very important for us to educate the world about hemp and how it works with our body to provide balance and wellness.
Experience The fabuleaf CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Full Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free & Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast and free shipping to Geneva and other cities such as grayslake, orland-park, and west-chicago
An Important Question: Is CBD Oil Legal in Illinois?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Illinois.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the individual laws and regulations that dictate specific-case uses vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws within your state or region.
5 Things to Look for When Purchasing CBD Oil in Geneva, IL
With such a vast amount various products, it can often become quite difficult to determine the quality of CBD products. While there are many high-quality products that are on available, there are also many low-quality CBD products as well.
To help avoid low-quality products and find the right product for you, here are 5 important things to look for when buying CBD products.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before buying any CBD product, it is best to do a bit of research. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product to verify that both exhibit a good reputation with previous customers. Always look for any red flags that may indicate that the product is questionable.
- Lab Tests: Before you decide to buy any CBD product, it is strongly advised to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product wasn’t tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking the product’s lab analysis report, you should confirm that the mg of CBD labeled is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each type provides unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, be sure the product does not contain any ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: How was the CBD product manufactured or produced? Was it produced in a certified facility? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in the US? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp? These are critical points that you need to think about when buying CBD in Geneva.
- Made in the US: When it comes to hemp, it’s ideal to select products that are made in America with CBD which was extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places around the globe, the United States has the ideal environment for growing hemp and US farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.