Shopping for high-quality CBD in Gastonia? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a premium selection of cannabinoid-rich, hemp-derived CBD products and offer free shipping throughout North Carolina!
Free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Gastonia, North Carolina, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Hemp-Derived CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company with a primary objective is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to educate the world about cannabis and how it interacts with our body to delivery balance and well being.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Stay Informed: Is CBD Legal in North Carolina?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in North Carolina.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the individual laws & regulations that govern specific uses may vary across different states.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws in your state or region.
What to Look for When Purchasing CBD Products in Gastonia, NC
With so many different options to choose from, it can often be difficult to pick the ideal item for one’s needs. While there are many good-quality CBD products available, there are also, unfortunately, many low-quality products as well.
To help you avoid poor-quality products and identify the best item for you, here are 5 things to be aware of when looking to purchase a CBD product.
- Product Ratings: Before you buy any type of CBD product, it’s crucial to do a bit of research. Do a search of both the brand and the product and verify that both feature a solid reputation with previous customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that may indicate that the product is not worth a try.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before you purchase any CBD product, it is strongly advised to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If it was not tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing the product’s lab analysis report, you always confirm that the amount of CBD listed on the product is correct.
- CBD Type: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each delivers unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should align with your individual needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, make sure the product does not have ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: This item is very important and one that is freqently overlooked. How was the CBD product produced? Was the product produced in a proper facility by a qualified team? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in the US? How was the CBD extracted from the plant? These are crucial points that you should think about when buying CBD in Gastonia.
- Made in the US: When considering CBD, it’s best to buy products that are made in the US with CBD which was extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places across the globe, the US offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and American farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.