Looking for high-grade CBD oil products in Gastonia? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a wide variety of cannabinoid-rich, hemp-derived CBD products and provide fast, free shipping throughout North Carolina!
Free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Gastonia, North Carolina, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Hemp-Derived CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company with a primary objective is to provide high-quality, safe, effective hemp CBD products to to the world. In addition, it is very important for us to offer education about cannabis and how it works with our bodies to delivery balance and wellness.
Experience The fabuleaf™ CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Wide Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast,free shipping to Gastonia and other cities such as roanoke-rapids, mooresville, and wilmington
Stay Informed: Is CBD Legal in North Carolina?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in North Carolina.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, including CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the individual laws and regulations that dictate specific uses may vary at the state level.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the regulations and laws in your state or region.
Things to Know When Buying CBD in Gastonia, NC
With so many various companies to select from, it can become quite difficult to gauge the quality of a CBD product. While there are many good-quality products out there, there are also many poor-quality products too.
In order to avoid poor-quality products and pick the best item for your needs, here are a variety of things to look for when purchasing a CBD product.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it’s crucial to do your research. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product and confirm that both feature a good reputation with previous customers. Always look for any red flags that indicate that the product is bad news.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before purchasing any CBD product, it is highly recommended to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If it wasn’t tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying the product’s lab report, you should confirm that the mg of CBD listed on the product is accurate.
- CBD Type: Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each type delivers a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, be sure the product does not have ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: How was the product produced? Was it produced in a proper facility? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in the US? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the plant? These are crucial things that you should consider when purchasing CBD in Gastonia or anywhere really.
- American-Made: When considering CBD, it’s always best to use products that are made in the US with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be grown in various places around the globe, America offers the ideal environment for growing hemp and US farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.