Shopping for high-quality CBD products in Gardner? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a premium selection of high-quality, hemp-derived CBD products and provide lightning-fast,free shipping on every order throughout Massachusetts!
Free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Gardner, Massachusetts, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Quality CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company whose primary objective is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, it is very important for us to educate the world about CBD and how it interacts with our body systems to delivery balance and well being.
Why Choose fabuleaf CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Contains a Powerful Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast and free shipping to Gardner and other cities including marblehead, easthampton, and lowell
Massachusetts CBD Laws: Is CBD Legal in Massachusetts?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Massachusetts.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, including CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the laws and regulations that govern specific-case uses will vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the regulations and laws within your state or region.
What to Know When Buying CBD Products in Gardner, MA
With such a vast number various options to select from, it can often be difficult to gauge the quality of CBD products. While there are many premium-quality products that are on the market, there are also, unfortunately, many poor-quality products as well.
To help avoid bad-quality products and identify the right product for your needs, here are 5 crucial things to know when looking to purchase a CBD product.
- Company Reputation: Before you purchase any type of CBD product, it is essential to do some due dilligence. Search both the brand and the product and confirm that both have a good reputation with previous shoppers. Look for any red flags that may indicate that the brand is untrustworthy.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before you decide to purchase a CBD product, it is strongly recommended to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it wasn’t tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing the product’s lab test report, you always verify that the mg of CBD listed on the product is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each type provides a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your individual needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, be sure the product does not have any ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: How was the CBD product produced or manufactured? Was it produced in a proper facility? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in the US? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the plant? These are important focuses that you need to evaluate when purchasing CBD in Gardner.
- Made in the USA: When it comes to hemp, it’s ideal to choose products that are made in the US with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places throughout the globe, the US has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and US farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.