Shopping for high-quality CBD products in Gardner? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide variety of cannabinoid-rich, CBD products and provide fast, free shipping throughout Massachusetts!
Free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Gardner, Massachusetts, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Premium CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company with a ultimate goal is to provide high-quality, safe, effective hemp CBD products to to the world. In addition, it is very important for us to educate people about hemp and how it interacts with our bodies to delivery balance and well being.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Massachusetts CBD Laws: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Massachusetts?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Massachusetts.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the individual laws and regulations that govern specific-case uses will vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws within your state or region.
What to Look for When Purchasing CBD Oil in Gardner, MA
Because there are so many various brands, it can be quite challenging to gauge the quality of CBD products. While there are a variety premium-quality CBD products available, there are also many poor-quality CBD products too.
To help avoid bad-quality products and pick the ideal product for you, here’s FIVE things to be aware of when looking to purchase CBD products.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before purchasing a CBD product, it’s crucial to do a bit of research. Search both the brand and the product and check that both feature a good-standing reputation with previous shoppers. Look for any red flags that could indicate that the brand is sketchy.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it is strongly advised to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it had not been tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking the product’s lab analysis report, you should confirm that the amount of CBD listed on the product is accurate.
- CBD Type: Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each type delivers a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should match with your needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, be sure the product doesn’t contain any ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: How was the CBD product produced? Was the product produced in a standardized facility by a trained team? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in the United States? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp? These are important points that one need to consider when purchasing CBD in Gardner or anywhere really.
- Is the product made in the US: When it comes to CBD products, it’s ideal to select products that are made in America with CBD which was extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be grown in various places across the globe, the US has the ideal environment for growing hemp and US farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.