Free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Garden City, New York, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company whose ultimate goal is to provide high-quality, safe, effective hemp CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to offer education about hemp and how it interacts with our body to delivery balance and well-being.
Why Choose fabuleaf CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Wide Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast,free shipping to Garden City and neighboring cities including syosset, elmira, and cortland
Is CBD Legal in New York?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in New York.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, which include CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the laws & regulations that dictate specific uses may vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws within your state or region.
Common Things to Look for When Purchasing CBD Products in Garden City, NY
Because there are such a vast amount various brands, it can often be quite challenging to choose the ideal CBD product for one’s needs. While there are many good-quality CBD products available, there are also many bad-quality items as well.
In order to avoid the low-quality products and pick the best product for your needs, here’s five important things to be aware of when looking to buy CBD products.
- Product Ratings: Before you decide to buy a type of CBD product, it is important to do a bit of due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product and confirm that both have a solid reputation with past shoppers. Look for any red flags that indicate that the brand is not worth a try.
- Lab Testing: Before you decide to purchase a CBD product, it is strongly recommended to check that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it wasn’t tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing the product’s lab test report, you always verify that the amount of CBD on the label is accurate.
- Type of CBD: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each type of CBD provides a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, make sure the product does not have ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: How was the product manufactured or produced? Was the product produced in a standardized facility? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in the United States? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp plant? These are crucial things that you should think about when purchasing CBD in Garden City or anywhere really.
- Made in the USA: When it comes to CBD, it’s ideal to use products that are made in America with CBD that is extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be grown in numerous places around the world, the United States offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and US farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.