Looking for high-quality CBD products in Galesburg? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a wide variety of cannabinoid-rich, CBD products and provide fast and free shipping on every order throughout Illinois!
Free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Galesburg, Illinois, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Quality CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company whose primary objective is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum CBD products to to those in need. In addition, one of secondary goals is to educate the world about hemp and how it works with our body to provide balance and wellness.
The fabuleaf CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Powerful Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast and free shipping to Galesburg and neighboring cities like normal, crystal-lake, and belvidere
Is Hemp CBD Legal in Illinois?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Illinois.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the laws & regulations that dictate specific uses will vary across different states.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws and regulations in your state or region.
What to Look for When Purchasing CBD Products in Galesburg, IL
Because there are so many different brands, it can be quite difficult to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are a variety quality products available, there are also many bad-quality products as well.
To help avoid the bad-quality products and find the ideal item for you, here’s five things to look for when buying CBD.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before you decide to purchase any CBD product, it’s important to do some due dilligence. Do a search of both the brand and the product to verify that both have a good reputation with previous shoppers. Always look for any red flags that might indicate that the product is sketchy.
- Lab Testing: Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it is highly advised to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If it wasn’t tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking a product’s lab analysis report, you always verify that the amount of CBD labeled is correct.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each type of CBD offers a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should align with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, make sure the product doesn’t have any ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: How was the CBD manufactured or produced? Was it produced in a appropriate facility? Is the CBD extracted from hemp grown in America? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp plant? These are important points that you should think about when buying CBD in Galesburg.
- Made in America: When it comes to CBD, it’s always best to select products that are made in the United States with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be grown in numerous places across the world, the United States offers the ideal environment for growing hemp and US farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.